" Yes my lord." I heard her low voice said.

( Who is she talking to? )

( And who is my lord? )

" She said that she will be in my clinic when the bells ring." she said

" Uh-hah, yes my lord, she said that she will be glad to help me, and that means I can scan her body properly without anyone around." she said

" Yes my lord, I'll make sure that no one is around with her, especially that cold attitude guy with her that other day. " she said

( Cold attitude guy? )

( Hmm.. Sounds familiar.)

" Oh.. His name is Daimon... We'll I'll sure do watch out for him and I'll make sure that he isn't around with that girl if I will confront her. " she said.

( What the f*ck?!!! )

( I'm the cold attitude guy she was talking about?!! )

( And who the hell is that person who is going to help her?? )

( And who is this person she will confront alone??? )

( Is it someone I know?? )

( We'll, I don't care, as long it is not the Little devil, I'm fine with it.)

" I will, my lord, you can relay on me." she said and when I know she will come out anytime soon, I then run to another direction and hides.

( That almost.)

( I must follow her.)

( And I need to know who is this person.)

( I have a bad feeling about this.)

As I walked through the hallway again and was about to go to the cafeteria, when I just saw the nurse in the same direction I was going, and looks like she was about head to the clinic, I then looked at her intensely, but she was keeping her head up and not even dared to look at me.

( She seems so suspicious.)

As I went inside to the cafeteria, I then saw my two brothers on the right side direction and I was about to approach to them, I just then bump to this little demon.

" Are you blind or what? " I said as I looked at her.

" I'm sorry, I'm just sneaking away." She said while looking to her friends direction who was busy laughing and talking.

( Sneaking.. Away??? From Yasha and his friends??? )

( Thats new.)

( Yeah, it is new.)

" Why?  " I said as I looked at her.

" Nothingness, just getawayness in my frontness, pleaseness.." she said and so I looked at her confusingly.

( Huh? Whats up with this wordness? )

" Just let me throughness, I need to runawayness." she said and immediately run like a freaking cheetah who happened to escape from the zoo or.. something like that.

Before I approached to my brothers table, I went towards to Yasha and his friends, I know he is my rival and enemy, I hate him like a f*cking million time, but even if we are enemies, I still managed to talked to him like we are friends,.. Even if we aren't actually a FRIEND .

( He will never be on my friend list.)

( I would probably put his name on my death note.)

" Hey, Yasha." I said and he then stares at me like he wants to punch me any seconds now.

( See? Thats what enemies look like.)

( Even with the stares, were like having a fight in our thoughts.)

" What? What do you want? " He said in a cold tone.

( What a f*cking Elsa.)

" Your pretty doll just sneak out, where is she going? she just run like a f*cking cheetah." I said and he and his friends looks at their side.

( Seriously? I just said she sneak out.)

" That.. Ugh! She is so hard headed pumpheaded." He said and so I crossed my arm.

( Hard headed? And pumpheaded?? Whats up with this head thingy??? )

" She must have went straight to the clinic." Rikichi said

( C-clinic???!!!! )

" Say what?!!! Clinic?!! " I said as I slammed the table pretty hard.

" Yeah, that creepy suspicious nurse wants her to go to the clinic, and we alre—." Takehito said

" She can't go there! That nurse will plan to do something on her! You f*cking maggots!!  " I said and then rushed to the clinic, and just by that, I stop for a moment, there are so many clinics in here, and it will take time for me to know where is that clinic they will actually perform.

( Maybe at the same clinic before.)

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊