Chapter 40

Dr. Lee was finally able to get Y/N's attention.

Y/N: I'm so sorry Dr. Lee. I'm just in a bit of shock.
Dr. Lee: lol it's ok. So...I need you to call this OBGYN doctor and make an appointment. They will take care with all your pregnancy needs. As for the nausea and vomiting, it is a bug. Like a 24 hour bug. So whatever your body didn't like, it's getting rid of it. Just try to eat light, eat soups, saltines and ginger ale or 7up. And a lot of water! I don't want you getting dehydrated ok.
Y/N: Ok doctor. Thank you so much! And Please!!! If you see Yoongi out there, don't tell him I'm pregnant. I want to surprise him.
Dr. Lee: Of course Mrs. Min. Confidential. Now I just want you to relax, and catch up on your sleep ok. It's not just you now.
Y/N: I know. ☺️ thank you again for coming.
Dr. Lee: You're welcome. Have a good rest of your night.

Her doctor leaves the room and Y/N sits on the bed and just sits there. Still in shock. Starts talking to herself.

Y/N: Wtf am I gonna do? I'm 37 years old...I have no business getting pregnant. Omg! I'm pregnant! What am I saying??? I'm pregnant! I'm f*cking pregnant!!! Omg!!! ::starts crying and holding her stomach::
Namjoon knocks and comes in quickly and sees Y/N crying.

Joon: Noona are you ok?
Y/N: Hey! Um, Yeah I'm ok. Just a little emotional...you know...girl stuff. Lol
Joon: Are you sure?
Y/N: Yes I'm sure lol silly. You worry too much. I'm fine hun.
Joon: Ok. I'm sorry I didn't mean to barge in, but I needed to get something for Yoongi for the meeting.
Y/N: Oh ok. Yeah go ahead.

She goes and lays down. Good thing Dr. Lee took the positive pregnancy test with him, because Y/N asked him to. She starts watching tv, the Minji comes in with her dinner.

Minji: Hi Mrs. Y/N. Dr. Lee told me to keep a close eye on you and to help you get better.
Y/N: Hey! Oh he did huh? Lol thank you so much for the food Minji.
Minji: You're welcome Ms. Y/N. If you need anything else, please let me know.
Y/N: I will. Thank you hun.

Minji walks out, and takes their luggage to start laundry. Y/N was able to eat her soup and drink her coke. She felt her stomach starting to feel a bit better. So she started making notes in her head to what she needed to do the following day. Then she remembered Lisa has all her things. So she calls for her...

Y/N: Lisa!!!
Lisa: Yeah?
Y/N: We need to go over my planner. I need to change some things around babe.
Lisa: Ok I'll be right there.

Lisa goes and gets Y/N's planner, and goes into her room.

Lisa: I'm heeeere sweet cheeks!
Y/N: Lol hey love! Come on in!
Lisa: How're you feeling?? You look so much better.
Y/N: I feel a lot better actually. Dr. Lee said I caught a 24 hour bug... and also that I'm pregnant and need to make an OB appointment.

Lisa doesn't catch tight away what Y/N just said.

Lisa: Wait what?...you're pregnant?!?!!!!!
Y/N: SHHHHH ::covers Lisa's mouth:: shut up!! Lol I don't want anyone to know yet! Geez woman.
Lisa: Holy shit Y/N!!!! Yay!! I'm so excited!!! I'm going to be another aunt of a little chinito baby!!!
Y/N: Lmao a Korean baby thank you very much!
Lisa: Yeah Yeah...a Korean baby. Half Mexican, half Korean. Omg!! You're pregnant girl!!!
Y/N: I know!!! I can't believe it either.
Lisa: well I mean come on...you two are like bunnies in heat. Can't stop humping each other. It was going to happen eventually. Lol
Y/N: Yeah I know. I just didn't think it was going to be this soon. But you can't tell anyone ok!! Not even the girls.
Lisa: My lips are sealed boss!

So Y/N and Lisa start rearranging things on her planner because usually she has a busy week, then Yoongi walks in. Lisa looks over at Y/N, smiles, and closes the planner and excuses herself. Yoongi seems a bit upset

Y/N: Babe what's wrong? What happened at the meeting?!
Yoongi: Taehyung is out of rehab and staying at his parents house. He was on the conference call as well. That asshole didn't apologize for shit!
Y/N: Baby don't get mad. Maybe he's not ready yet to apologize....
Yoongi: I don't understand how you can be so calm babe! After what he did to you. To us!!
Y/N: He's a drug addict babe, they have to realize their mistakes first before they start apologizing to the people they have hurt. Including themselves. He has to forgive himself first before anything.
Yoongi: How do you know so much about this? ::kisses her::
Y/N: I lived with an addict for 6 1/2 years, you tend to pay attention and how manipulative they are and can be. That's just how it is. Maybe...the 6 of you can go with Tae to his NA meetings so you guys have a better understanding of his addiction.
Yoongi: I didn't even think of that. I'll talk to Bang PD, and the guys tomorrow. I just want to shower and lay down with you. Btw, how're you feeling? What did Dr. Lee say??
Y/N: Oh. He said that it is probably food poisoning or a 24 hour bug, and most likely I got rid of it by throwing everything up. That's how it usually works. And to just keep an eye out in case my fever comes back. But he thinks it won't.
Yoongi: 24 hour bug? I haven't heard of that in a long time.
Y/N chuckles: yeah I know.
Yoongi: Well you look better. You have some color again.
Y/N: I'm starting to feel a lot better. I had Minji bring me chicken noodles and a big cup of ice cold coke. That definitely hit the spot.
Yoongi: You're feeling better? ::starts kissing Y/N::
Y/N: Babe! Get in the shower...and then we can watch tv.

Yoongi gets up off the bed so fast and runs to the bathroom to take a shower. Y/N just lays there and laughs a little bit. She starts thinking of how she's going to tell Yoongi that they're pregnant. She's so deep in thought that she doesn't see Yoongi coming out of the bathroom fresh and clean. He snaps her out of her thoughts.

Yoongi: You ok?
Y/N: Yeah. Sorry. Just I think I'm a little jet lagged, then with the flu, and the long flight. My brain isn't functioning too well right now lol.
Yoongi: Ok. Finally! We can get some sleep and lay all day in bed!!
Y/N: I have to do some things tomorrow ugh
Yoongi: You can't skip it?
Y/N: No. I wish I could.
Yoongi: Well I guess we should get back to our schedules or whatever.
Y/N: I don't want to...but I guess we do. At least you don't have to leave the house!
Yoongi: That's the best part!! ::kisses Y/N::

They start making out.

Y/N: Is the door locked?
Yoongi: Yeah I locked it when Lisa left
Y/N: Ok....good!!

She pins Yoongi down to the bed, straddles him and takes off her tank top. He sits up and kisses and caresses her body while holding her. Somehow he manages to take off her shorts, and start making love. Y/N can't seem to get enough of him..

Y/N: ::whispers:: Harder Yoongi!

It takes him by surprise...and does as he's told. About an hour later they finished and are out of breath. Y/N's pregnancy hormones are already kicking in, and she knows it. Yoongi's loving it, but doesn't know yet that he's going to be a dad.