" Good, " Barrett intently smiled. " Carol Danvers-Montmartre, Welcome to the Rikers, you're gonna start your new journey. "

(FEW HOURS LATER: MONTMARTRE RESIDENCE)

Methu-Selah remained silent and furious for his wife's initiation to the radical criminal faction. He sat on his couch, sleepless and thinking. The Kree Eternal could have stopped her from joining, since he was too worried about his wife and unborn child. He placed his both hands on the armrest and leaned his back, trying to pacify himself from frustration. His wife was busily reading some files against HYDRA which she received from Barrett herself.

" Carol, do you even think this is the right thing to do?! " her husband stressed his words and queried.

" Methie, I want to do my second chance to stop HYDRA and the one who killed me before! This is the only way to solve this problem, " she reasoned.

" First of, Ulysses, Secondly, the Division of the Avengers, Thirdly, you killed Tony Stark, Fourthly, St. Petersburg incident, " he counted and showed his four fingers to his wife. " NO! There will be no more fifth mistake from you! NO! "

" Methie, you don't understand! This is what I really want to prove myself to finish them once and for all. Please you have to listen to me! "

" And what?! You will end up in prison and face another trial, again?! You have a son inside the womb! If you and him will get badly involved! What happens next? I have endured those damned five months in the University campus being ridiculed and discussed! "

" You can only tell the future! "

" I have that ability, but I refuse to tell it to you. "

" Methie...I...."

" Carol, please stop this nonsense. "

" Why is that?! "

" Because you have not learned well from your mistakes, I'm going to sleep on the couch. Goodnight, Car-Ell. "

Carol heavily sighed, left the documents, and entered the room. Methu-Selah also sighed and felt sorry for her and turned off the lampshade as he dozed to sleep. His wife had changed to her sleeping clothes and laid herself onto the bed. She realized she made her husband angry. Carol was gently rubbing her large bulging stomach and weeping on her pillow.

" Methie, please forgive me, " she thought. " I just wanted to take down Keener and the rest of HYDRA in redeeming myself, but Amnon will be harmed for sure anytime soon. I don't want to lose him, but I have to do this. I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible wife and mother! This is all my fault! "

The tears on the pillow was flowing into her face, until she fell into her deep slumber. Closing her eyes, this was the only thing to clear her mind. Opening them, Carol found herself in the tunnel of darkness and walked around the place. Silence and sadness were presently surrounding her. The half-Kree woman turned her head around, seeking for anyone in this place.

" Methie!! " she loudly called out her husband. " Where are you?! Methie! "

Still, there was no response. Her voice echoed around the darkness.

" Methie!! "

No one was present at the moment. She turned around and kept walking and shouting. Until, she saw a bright light from a distance and went running away from darkness. Carol rushed herself into the light and saw a wooden baby crib and a mobile of stuffed animals attached to it. She never saw a child lying down. It was a bunch of pillows, a baby blanket, and a stuffed brown bear in it. The half-Kree woman became more terrified that the baby was gone, however, she saw a blonde spectacled  man dressed up in a business suit, approaching towards her.

" Methie! " she bitterly wept and instantly hugged the man. " I'm so sorry! I lost Amnon! This is what I found in the crib! His teddy bear and a bunch of things! Please forgive me! "

" Mom, I'm here, " the blonde man tightly hugged her back and calmly spoke. "  I'm still here. "

Carol looked at the suited man and got surprised to see him. It was her future son who appeared for the second time in her dream. She touched his smooth pink-skinned face and intently stared at his emerald irises in his both eyes. His facial features were practically uncanny to the Kree Eternal professor.

" Amnon! Thank goodness! I thought I lost you! " she cried and paused. " I..."

" Mother, I'm worried about you and father! Please don't do this! You're ending up in big trouble, " Amnon warned and held her arms. " Don't join the Rikers! "

" Amnon, I'm so sorry. This is the only way I could sort this out. I'm going to fight against Keener, then the crocodile murderer and anyone from HYDRA. I have to protect you and your father from them! "

" You don't understand what will happen to the both of us for Hala's sakes, " her son sternly answered.

" I have decided this is the right thing. Son, you have to trust me. "

" No, mom, please..."

" Amnon, please make me understand..."

" No, mom, No! "

" But..."

" It's just because you don't really understand, " he instantly spoke and made his mother cry. " Why are you doing this, Mom?! You're joining into a criminal faction and ending us up in another issue, again? Dad has been worrying for the both of us! You have been carrying me for six months! I don't know if you can spare my existence, since you're trying to redeem yourself as Captain Marvel. Have you ever learned your lesson?! "

Carol was speechless and weeping as her son had the same warning as her husband. Amnon facepalmed and sighed, hearing at his mother's wrong decisions.

" Mom, I'm sorry to make you cry. You're not in the right mind to think and act all of a sudden. I am worried for yourself and my existence being hindered. Please you have to understand. We're all in peril. "

" What should I do now? Tell me..."

" If I were you, you should quit, " he answered. " Mom, please. You have the chance to leave the Rikers. "

" But I have already joined. "

" Mom, it's upto you, but my father has warned you for this. You refused to listen to him. "

" Amnon, I'm so sorry...."

" It's upto you, mother. You choose your superhero exploit or my safety before I get born. Please, you have to make a choice. "

Carol felt uneasy to her son's words as she started walking around to and fro.  Amnon handed her the teddy bear from the crib. The Kree-Human hybrid looked intently at her son and received.

" Amnon, why? "

" If you hold this teddy bear, that means you have chosen me to let me exist. You mean it. "

" But you're forcing me to..."

" Please, Mom..." he knelt down and held his mother's hands, begging at her. " Let me live and help you in your future! Please! "

Carol became more confused than ever. Her sudden recruitment to the Rikers could be a great danger to Amnon and herself. On the other hand, she wanted to give birth and raise her son. She looked intently at Amnon, also knelt down and hugged him.

" I don't know what to do now, " she sadly spoke. " I have to stop HYDRA, but honestly I really wanted is you. "

" Then, make it happen, Mom! "

" I will, I promise, " she gently touched her son's golden locks.