Chapter 13

(FEW WEEKS AGO: ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA)

A tall muscular blue skinned middle-aged mutant in a business suit attended a UN Peacekeeping summit where it was held at University of St. Petersburg in the late afternoon. Dr. Henry " Hank " McCoy, now a US ambassador to the United Nations, has been busily working with international affairs and concerns. The Peacekeeping Summit was his important agenda in peacekeeping and security as he met with other delegates and politicians from different countries. The mayor of the city and the Russian president also attended and hosted the event which it took three hours before dinner.

Some hours later, the mutant US Ambassador returned to his hotel room as he spent reading books and drinking a cup of tea while sitting in a couch before he dozed off to sleep. Suddenly, a loud explosion noise had caught his attention and stood-up from his seat. Hank checked the hotel room's window and got surprised to see what had transpired on the streets.

" Oh.. My stars and garters! What the hell is going on here?! " he anxiously thought. " I have just come from an important agenda and this is what I am seeing?! When will all the people learn peace and order is a must. I'd better check that for myself! "

Hank left his room and headed to the hallway. The other UN Ambassadors also woke up from the noise and noticed him.

" Dr. McCoy, what is happening?! " the lady German Ambassador approached him.

" This is why I'm leaving the hotel Fraulein Alberg, " he replied. " It could be a work of a terrorist or a suicide bomber on the streets. "

" How is it possible?! " a male South African official added. " Perhaps, they are targeted at us! "

" As a former Avenger and an X-Man, I will do my best to..."

" Mister Ambassador, you don't need to go rumble and tumble on the streets anymore, " a deep male voice with a Middle-Eastern accent called him.

" Who on Earth?! " Hank exclaimed and turned around as he saw another middle-aged bearded Moroccan man along with some personnel. Then, a dark-haired woman also confronted him.

" Dr. Hank McCoy, " he sternly replied. " This is now a responsibility of the UN Security personnel. By the way, my name is Jalal El Fassi. My subordinates call me, Kaid or Commander. "

" I'm sorry, Commander El Fassi, " Hank politely spoke. " I can no longer endure this kind of trouble from the outside. It's about time for me to lead by example. "

" It's no longer your responsibility, Mister Ambassador, " El Fassi reminded. " Let my units protect you and the other delegates in this time of peril. We will do our best to de-escalate this problem. "

" Please don't tell me the World War III will initiate in St. Petersburg. This will be another unending casualty if that happens. "

" We will do our best for you not to experience that scenario. We will lead by example and the mountain will move. "

Hank looked intently at the security personnel and the commander as he nodded. As a member of the United Nations, the blue mutant understood the responsibility of each official. Since he heard El Fassi's words, he had to count on him and the others.

" All right, then, " he smiled and said when he offered the Moroccan a handshake. " I have my trust on you and your subordinates. But in case of panic, you will also need my help. "

" Agreed. " El Fassi smiled back and shook hands with the mutant UN Ambassador.

(Ligovsky, Prospekt, St. Petersburg, 12:33 AM)

The 18th and 19th century structures witnessed the attack of the Avengers versus some HYDRA Agents where the abandoned warehouse building was situated. During the attack, Carol Danvers-Montmartre or Captain Marvel fought some of the enemies until a dark-haired man showed up to dare her. She raged and used her Binary form to blast the man, but this had caused her to create tremendous casualties, including some bystanders who got seriously injured and killed.

The Russian policemen and the other citizens were terrified to confront her which they deemed her a terrorist. During the attacks a group of four individuals fought some HYDRA Agents on the streets and then turned their attention to the fight of Carol Montmartre and Oblivion.

" Man, what the heck?! " a Texan FBI Agent widened his eyes in shock while holding his weapon. " I didn't know Captain Marvel went nuke! "

" Thermite, we better stop her at once before she causes another incident, " a scarlet haired Jewish woman held her grenade launcher pointing at the half-Kree woman and turned to her teammates. " Target sighted! Ready explosives! "

The other three men nodded and prepared to attack the blonde in Binary form, however a bald Hispanic man named Pulse scanned the half-Kree woman's heartbeat which he raised his eyebrows. He was using a HB-5 Cardiac Sensor which detected the heartbeats of nearby enemies through obstacles, but at this moment he paused and looked at his teammates.

" Something's not right, " Pulse anxiously muttered when a beeping sound that the Heartbeat Sensor emitted became louder as Carol kept blasting Oblivion near to the four's position.

" Of course, something's not right, " Ash seriously replied. " We have to de-escalate that terrorist at once. "

" Captain Marvel's heartbeat is racing faster than anyone else. Her energy blasts go along with it, " he explained and checked his weapon. " Besides, I'm out of ammo. "

" What you gotta be kidding me?! " Thermite exclaimed.

" Guys, we have an OP terrorist on the loose. We can't deal her using our ammos. "

" This is our chance to take her down, " Ash answered.

" Wait! Stop! " a male voice yelled the four agents from Rainbow Six, calling their attention. " Please don't shoot! "

They turned to the man running from the streets which he panted and paused. Ash approached him and put her hands on her waist. The man confronted her as he thought of explaining to them and took a deep breath to pacify himself. He had a brown hair and orange eyes. His build was skinny with an average height of 5 foot 4. He wore a sweater vest, a pair of black slacks. He had a watch on his left arm and a pair of leather shoes.