And this was my life. Every morning except Sunday I wake up before Inaaya and got her ready for her school and made her breakfast cause nor I trust anyone with her foods nor she likes to have her meals without me especially breakfast and dinner. Cause lunchtime she was in her school and I was in my office.

I and Inaaya live here in our house along with some of my old servants. My mother and father tried many times to make me hired a babysitter for inaaya but I won't allow after her first baby sitter who tries to raise her hand on my daughter. It was good that I came in the house a little early and saw it. I fired her that instant and after that, I never trusted on anyone, not Inaaya can trust anyone else. She never talks to strangers neither she like this babysitting thing she even didn't like to stay with a servant for long she always needs me around her. Other than me and my parents, she likes to be with Amsha.

Amsha was the only one I trust enough to let her pick Inaaya sometimes if I was stuck with anything important. She knows how to take care of Inaaya. And she truly loves my daughter. Either Inaaya likes her company not that much but enough to passes her time.

"So here is your breakfast" I put her special breakfast in front of her. She squealed happily seeing chocolate pancakes and a large cup of chocolate milkshake.

"Today is your birthday that's why I'm allowing you that much chocolates," I said making a stern face.

"Okay mamma" Inaaya tease me and dig in. I chuckled. She always called me mamma when I instructed her or scolded her on the topics where most of the mothers did.

Today my Inaaya will turn five. I had wished her last night and celebrates her birthday with our little ice creams party but still, I want to throw a party for my daughter so she could enjoy with her..... not so friendly classmates. You will be surprised to know my daughter didn't have any friends. not even a one.

*******

"Inu, beta, come out, I need to get you ready" I knock on the bathroom door third time now. I already bath her but she said she wants some time alone. In her words... I want to relax for some time in the bathtub.

"Coming daddy! Just give me 5 minutes" she yelled.

"Past 15 minutes you're saying 5 minutes. Come out this instant or else I will come inside" I warned.

"Okay mamma" she yelled before opening the door. She was wearing her cute little bathrobe. She huff and walk past me.

"What were you doing in the bathroom?" I asked going after her.

"Obviously taking a bath. What type of question is that, daddy?" she rolled her eyes and pick her panties and wore it.

"30 minutes is too much for bath baby," I sat in front of her and help her taking off her bathrobe."You will catch a cold" Picking her beautiful black dress I make her wear.

"Okay mamma" I narrow my eyes at her playfully at this but she giggles causing a smile to appear on my lips.

"You really become a naughty girl" I pull her both cheeks kissing her nose.

"Daddy please don't pull my cheeks" she whines. I laugh at her cute angry face and pick her up and walk toward the dressing table.

"So... Tell me which hairstyle do you want me to do?" I asked setting her on the chair and first dry her hair.

I learned everything for my daughter. At first, everything was so difficult, almost impossible. Sometimes it makes me frustrated and I wanted to run away from everything and hide somewhere but only one glance of my innocent motherless daughter gave me power and energy to try again and again.