Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Answer

Note: There are medical terms on this chapter. I've researched about it and if you are professional in medical field and if you find that there was wrong of usage, you can dm me and correct me :)) I am glad to be corrected.

He never confirms it, so I just concluded that he's still in love with her bestfiend. Love moves mysteriously ha. Ma-iinlove ka na nga lang sa taong may mahal pang iba. But the question is. . .

Why not people can't move on from their past? To what? To torture themselves with the pain that's been inflicted?

"So, you mean he was in love with Gwyn?" si Renaissa, habang umiinom ng kape.

I shared it with her about what me and Christoph talk about the last time. Kailangan ko ng kaibigan na mapagsasabihan para malaman ang pananaw niya. Kasi kung ako lang, I really feel that he is still in love with his past.

I have this inside my head the way he reacts whenever he sees his cousin, the way he took care of Gwyn the last I saw them. . .and when he asked me those questions.

Because clearly if he is not in love he could've say no right away.

We're here at Starbucks to chill dahil tatlong araw na lang exam na namin. Hindi niya gustong tumambay sa school dahil na pe-pressure daw siya kapag nakikita niya ang mga estudyante na walang tigil sa pag-aaral.

"It's not 'was' He is still in love." I quoted the 'was' to emphasize that until now he is still in love.

She chuckled, "Unbelievable. . . you just concluded without proper evidence."

"Well, that's what I feel. . . and my feelings never betrays me," I told her and sipped on my coffee.

"What's your basis, abir?" taas kilay na tanong niya sa akin at may halong ngisi pa.

"Basis? Do I need tha—?"

"Oh, don't tell me that you just really concluded this time, Henzy." Hindi makapaniwalang tugon niya sa akin.

"Well, yes I am. . .because it is clear that he is still in love," giit ko sa kaniya.

"You can't just conclude things the way you want, Henzy. You need to balance your thoughts and feeling," she advised me.

"I am. I am balancing both of it—"

"Really? Because the way I see it, you're not. Mas mahigit ang 'yong nararamadaman kesa sa pag-iisip mo."

"What? No! kasi sinabi ko diba sa'yo, na imbis na sagutin niya ako ay tinanong niya pa ako kung ano ang gagawnin ko na makita ang mahal niyang ikakasal sa iba!"

"He was just asking, Henzy. I think there is no meaning behind it."

I scoffed, I can't believe that she would say those words. "Then he could've just easily said 'no' instead of answering my question a question!" Bahagyang tumaas ang boses ko kaya napatingin ang mga tao sa kabilang table. I bowed my head and smiled.

"Bakit ka galit?" she teased me.

"Oh come on. I just want to hear your perspective, Renaissa. Please. I don't need counseling today or what." Nilapit ko ang mukha ko sa kaniya at pinagdikit ang dalawang palad–like I am begging for her and I made a paawa face.

She rolled her eyes and finished the coffee she had, "My perspective? I don't think that he is still in love with Gwyn."

"What? I told you already! Are you siding him now?" I smirked at her.