Chapter 11

The days went quickly and now it's Saturday. It is the day where I and Christoph would meet. I heaved a sigh. This is it Henzy no need to back out. You will hear the truth.

The truth that you've been wanting to hear. That truth that you've been avoiding because of your cowardness. I need to accept and face it. I need to heal from the wound of my past.

Lunchtime ang napagusapan namin na magkita kami. He let me choose the place where I wanted to meet him and I decided to chose Wylonathyl's café.

The café where I always go whenever I want peace. ‎‎‎‎'Yon din ang café kung saan na-abutan ko si Reeve na nag-aaral. My favorite place. I just want to hear him out peacefully and that place would be a perfect one for our talk.

"Are you ready?" Renaissa asked looking at me while I am combing my hair in front of the mirror.

She's been here early in the morning. Nakasanayan na niyang pumunta dito every weekend to check on me. I forgot to tell her that I am going to meet Christoph today.

I sighed. "I am. I needed this." Kung ano man ang malalaman ko mamaya lubusan ko 'yong tatanggapin ng buo. Hearing the truth means hurting me, I am glad to face that. After all, I need this.

"I am glad that you finally open your heart and mind Henzy. You can now love at peace without haunting by the past," she seriously stated. Renaissa had been always my accompany since then. She knows how my heart hurt at those times when he left me hanging.

My family wasn't there to comfort me. I wasn't the type of daughter who shares my love issues with them. I just told them that we broke up, that the feeling is mutual but they never knew the real reason behind it. Kasi ako hindi ko rin alam ang rason kung bakit niya nagawa sa akin.

Renaissa and my friends were there to comfort me to cheer me up. They are like my family those dark times. Having them by my side is the most beautiful thing that happens to me. They were the star that shines brightly on the sky during my dark times.

I am thankful and contented for having them in my life. I don't need more friends, Renaissa, Zenneth, Althea, and Hannah is enough for me. Losing them will be the death of me. Sadly, we lost one.

"I don't think I can love now. When I still have issues in love," I mutter.

Lumapit siya sa akin at kinuha ang suklay sa table. She let me face the mirror and started combing my black straight hair.

"Someone will come and change the doubts in your heart. Someone that will love you more than Christoph. Someone who can make you special Henzy. In his arms, you will feel those feelings. That someone will change your perspective in love," nakangiting saad niya sa akin habang patuloy pa rin siya sa pagsusuklay ng aking buhok.

Someone that would make me feel special huh? If time will come that you will entered in my life don‎'t hurt me the way he hurts me.

"I hope he will not hurt me the way Christoph hurts me. I don't want to feel that again because honestly, it sucks," I sadly smile at her. Hininto niya ang pagsusuklay sa akin, sinakop niya ang aking buhok at nilagay sa kaliwang bahagi ng aking leeg.

She didn't utter a word instead,  she  smiles at me as she let my hair fall on the left side. How funny how my past relationship affects my future in loving someone.

Hindi ko minsan inisip na dadating ako sa puntong takot akong magmahal.

Renaissa watched me preparing for myself. I'm wearing a long sleeve maroon drape blouse for my top, partnered with an off white satin ankle pants for the bottom. To complete my outfit I just wore a simple black heels for about two inches.