There's Some Catching Up To Do

Lashay's P.O.V

It Felt So Good To Be Back In Alabama. I Loved Spending Time With Sarah, But I Wanted To Be Back In The Place I Called Home. Me And Rashaud  Have Never Been So Close In Our Relationship. We Really Missed Bama, But Being Away Help Us Connect More With Each Other. He Hasn't Let Me Out Of His Sight Ever Since We Got Back. I Think It Is Mostly Because I'm 5 Months Pregnant And Showing Now. I Honestly Love Being Pregnant. It Feels So Refreshing Knowing That I Am Carry A Little Human Being Inside Me That Is A Mix Of Me And Rashaud. And Of Course It's A Little Rashaud. Yeah I Know, I'm Having A Boy. I'm Excited, But A Little Nervous At The Same Time Because Raising A Son Is Not Gong To Be Easy, Especially One With Rashaud's Genes. But I Know Rashaud Is Going To Want His Son To Be Better Than Him, So I'll Have His Help To Raise Our Son To Be Anything And Everything He Wants To Be...Except In The Drug Game Like Him Father And Slightly His Mother. So To Fill Everyone In On Some Other Things, Alante Has Been In Our Lives More, And Is Like My Twin Sister. Her And James Are Perfect For Each Other, And Their Daughter Trinity Is So Adorable. I Met Rashaud's Youngest Sister Serianna, That Girl Is So Cute And Makes Me Laugh Every Time She Comes Over. It's Nice Having Rashaud's Sister's Keep Me Company Sometimes. Danielle And Quan Are Awesome. They Chose To Get Married In August So 5 Months Left. Tiffany Got Locked Up For Possession Of Drugs, So Rashaud Has Been Raising Their 4 Year Old Son Adrian For About 2 Months Now. Adrian Misses His Mommy, But Get's Along With Me And Rashaud Really Well. He Looks Exactly Like Rashaud And Act's A Lot Like Him Also. He Likes To Get On The Bed With Us And Lay His Head On My Belly And Listen To His Little Brother. It Is The Cutest Thing Ever. And Having Him Around Eases Some Of My Nerves Of Having A Boy. Sarah Has Been Involved A Lot In My Life And What's Going On Since We Left Her House. She Is Going To Come Down In 2 Months For My Baby Shower That Alante And Dani Are Planning For Me. Sarah And Adam Have Started Looking Into Adopting A Child. Shakeem Has Been Getting Straight A's In School, And Is Studying To Become A Doctor. Nicole Is 8 Months Pregnant And Is Basically Ready To Pop. Her And I's Relationship Has Been Good. She Found A Really Great Guy That She Has Been With For 7 Months And Is Currently Living With. They Plan On Having Their Own Kids And Get Married One Day. So I Guess Life Is Great For Everyone.

I Was In The Kitchen Cooking Spaghetti And Meatballs For Dinner. It Was Me And Coincidentally Adrian's Favorite. Adrian Was In Rashaud And I's Bedroom Napping With Him. They Were Just Great Together. It Was Like Adrian Has Been With Rashaud His Whole Life. Adrian Calls Him Daddy And Everything. Rashaud Got A Call The Other Day From Tiffany's Parole Officer And Was Informed That Tiffany Is Going To Be Locked Up For 9 Years Due To The Drug, The Fact That She Was High Off Of It,  And The Quantity Of It That She Had On Her When She Was Arrested. But Oh Well, She Shouldn't Of Been Using, And Definitely Not Around Adrian. Rashaud Is Excited That He Get's To Have Adrian Around Because Now He Can Make Up For Lost Time Early In Adrian's Life. He Also Found Out That He Now Has Full Custody Of Adrian So Tiffany Can't Come Back And Keep Him Away From Him.

I Finished The Pasta And Put The Garlic Bread In The Oven. I Set The Timer Then Went In The Living Room And Sat On The Couch. My Feet Were Hurting A Little And The Baby Was Kicking. I Rubbed The Spot Where Her Was Kicking And Soothed It. He Kicked A Lot When I Cook And When Rashaud Was Next To Me. I Can't Wait To Have Him In My Arms. I Just Sat There Rubbing My Stomach And Watching Empire. Something Caught My Attention In The Corner Of My Eye. I Look Over To See Rashaud Standing In The Hallway Looking At Me Smiling.

Lashay~ Can I Help You Sir?

Rashaud~ Nope, Just Admiring The View.

Lashay~ Come Sit Next To Me

I Pat The Cushion Next To Me

Rashaud~ Well If You Insist.

He Walks Over And Sit's By Me. He Puts My Feet On His Lap And Massages Them. It Felt So Good And Relaxing.