Long Story Short Pt.2

Danielle's P.O.V

The Car Stopped At The Purp's Warehouse. Of Course It Could Have Only Been Them. The Nigga That Basically Kidnapped Lashay Dragged Her By Her Arm Inside The Building. There Was Heavy Security Around The Building So I Park A Block Away. I Didn't Know What I Was Gonna Do. I Heard Noises Of People Talking But It Was Coming From Inside The Car. It Scared The Shit Out Of Me. I Reached For Where The Sound Was Coming From And Found Quan's Walkie-Talkie. I Heard James Asking What The Hell Happened.

Danielle~ James, It's Danielle. They All Locked Up In The Purp's Warehouse. They Have Lashay. I Don't Know Who's Dead Or Alive.

James~ Shit, Were Own Our Way. Be Careful.

James~ You To Because The Building Is Surrounded Ok.

James~ 10-4.

I Kept A Watch On The Building To See If I Could Spot Anyone. Of Course There Were No Windows So I Couldn't See Inside The Building. James Called Me Through The Walkie-Talkie And Told Me To Meet Them Around The Corner.

James~ So Explain What Happened.

Danielle~ Well, We Were At Rashaud's House And I Went Down Stair's To Get Something To Eat And All Of A Sudden I Heard Gun Shots. I See Dom And Brick On The Floor Bleeding And Not Moving, Then Someone Stepped Through The Door. I Hide Inside Rahsaud's Office As The Mystery Man Walked Upstairs. After A Couple Minutes I Heard Lashay Talking To Him Like She Knew Him. I Couldn't Quite Understand What They Were Say Thou. I Heard Him Start Yelling At Her Then She Yelled Back. I Knew If I Went To Help Her I Would Be Shot So I Stayed At A Distance. I Heard Them Coming Down The Stairs And Out The Door. He Had A Gun Pointed On Her. I Looked Through The Window To See Him Throw Her In And Drive Off. Now Here I Am. I Assume That They Have Rashaud's Group Because I Haven't Heard From Them.

James~ We Are Gonna Get Everybody Out. I Don't Know How But We With Think Of Something.

Lashay's P.O.V

D Dragged Me Inside The Purp's Warehouse. What The Fuck Were We Doing Here? We Walked Up To A Man Guarding A Door.

Metal~ Boss There In Here.

Lashay~ Boss? Turk?

D~ Surprise

Lashay~ Oh My Gosh

D~ Great Job Metal. I Got It From Here.

D Covered His Face With A Black Ski Mask And We Walked In. All I Saw Was Darkness Until D Flicked The Light On And Then Rashaud And Some Girl That Looked A Little Like Rashaud Showed. . Rashaud Couldn't See Us Because His Back Was Facing Us, But The Girl Could See Us.

D~ So Rashaud, How Did I Do?

Rashaud~ Your A Punk Ass Nigga.

D~ Maybe So, But Your Girl Ain't Think So.

D Pushed Me Forward And Into Rashaud's View.

Rashaud~ Shay

D~ Yup, I Told You I Would Get Your Girl.

Rashaud~ Did He Hurt You Shay.

Lashay~ Not Really.

Rashaud~ Good. What The Fuck Do You Want With Them?

D~ To See You Suffer

Rashaud~ Why, What The Fuck Did I Ever Do To You Nigga?

D~ I'm Surprised You Still Don't Get It.

Rashaud~ Get What.

D Laughed Maliciously Then Removed His Mask. Rashaud And The Girl's Eyes Almost Popped Out Of Their Head.