Speechless

Rashaud's P.O.V

I Got Outta Bed And Hopped In The Shower. When I Got Out, Lashay Was Still Sleeping. So I Put On Sweat Pants And A White Wife Beater And Got In My Range Rover. I Drove To The Bass House To See What It Looked Like. I Knew That There Would Be Cops Close By Watching It So I Just Drove By Slightly Looking. It Was Taped Off With Police Tape And I Could See Some Blood Spattered On The Outside Walls. We Did Some Damage. We Killed 11 Policeman And Wounded 4. Only Three Of My Men Were Shot, But It Was Nothing Serious. I Know It Scared The Hell Out Of Danielle And Especially Lashay, Yeah She Was In The Crew But Now Being With Me Made Her A Little More Cautious Knowing All The Beef I Have In These Streets. I'm A Man So I  Know That We Can Take More Stuff Than Women Can So I Only Send The Girls In The Crew To Do Minor Things. But When I Know It's About To Be A Shoot Out Or We About To Go Kill Somebody, Then I Know Who I Should Load Up With.

I Decide To Swing By My Sister's House To Check Up On Her. No One Knows But Quan That I Have Two Sister's And One Brother, Not Even Shay. I'm The Oldest One But All Of Us Aren't Far Apart In Age. It's Me Then My Sister Alante Who Is 19 Then My Brother Dyland Who Is 18 And The Youngest Serianna Who Is 15 And Stays With Alante. The Is Suppose To Be Four Of Us But The Other Baby Died In The Whom When My Parent's Died In The Car Accident. I Give My Sisters Everything They Need. I Try With My Brother But Before My Parent's Died, Me And Him Got Into A Huge Argument And After Their Death He Was Distant From Us.

I Rang The Bell To My Sister's House And Alante Answered The Door.

Alante~ Rashaud!!!

Rashaud~ Tae! *I Hug Her But She Feels Harder In Her End Zone*

Rashaud~ Dang Girl, You Getting Fat!

Alante~ Shut Up, I'm Pregnant Stupid.

Rashaud~ Of Forreal.

Alante~ Yeah And Don't Get Mad, I'm Grown Enough To Make My Own Decisions.

Rashaud~ Yeah I Know, Who The Nigga?

Alante~ The Father Is Upstairs, I'll Call Him Down.

Rashaud~ Yeah Ight, Can I Come In Now?

Alante~ Yeah *moves aside and let's Rashaud In*

Rashaud~ Where Is Serianna?

Alante~ In Her Room.

Rashaud~ Ight.

I Walk Upstairs To Serianna Room. I See Her Sitting On The Bed Watching "Bad Girls Club"

Rashaud~ Aye Lil Girl What You Know About This?

Serianna~ RASHAUD! 

She Get's Off Her Bed And Runs Up To Me Then Hugs Me.

Rashaud~ Hey

Serianna~ I Missed You. You Need To Visit Us More Often.

Rashaud ~ Imma Try. You Know I Come When I Can I'm Just.....

Serianna~ Trying To Keep Us Safe, I Know.

Rashaud~ Yeah.

Serianna~ So What You Been Up To?

Rashaud~ Nothing Really.

Serianna~ Still Messing Around With Them Hoes?

Rashaud~ A Nigga Finally Settled Himself Down.

Serianna~ Yeah Right.

Rashaud~ I'm Serious. Even Got Me A Little One On The Way.

Serianna~ Aww Congrats Bro. Guess You And Alante Finally About To Become Parent's.