The Reason Why

Rashaud's P. O. V
Yeah I Know Your Wondering Why I'm Not Taking A Shower With Lashay. It's Because I Need Some Space After Fucking Her. I Used To Do This With Tiffany Also. I Love Lashay But If We Move To Fast, She Will Get To Attached In The End. Yes She Is My Girlfriend And All But I Don't Know How Long This Will Last. I Don't Want To Hurt Her, But Imma Player. I Don't Think I'm Ready To Change That. I'm Still Messing Around With Nicole Which Is The Blonde Girl Lashay Caught Me With In The Shower. Imma Do Me No Matter What.

I Got Into The Shower Then I Heard The Shower Upstairs Turn Off. I Know Lashay Is Mad Cause I Heard Close And Lock The Bedroom Door Signaling She Didn't Want Me Coming Back In. It's A Good Thing I Keep Spare Clothes In The Guest Room. I Have To Go To The Bass House Anyways To Make Sure Everyone Picked Up Their Drops. I Finished Washing My Everything Then I Went Into The Guestroom To Get Ready. I Heard Lashay Go Into The Kitchen, She Sounded Like She Was Crying. I Walked Out To Find Her Leaning Over The Sink And Crying. I Came Up Behind Her And She Instantly Turned Around And Hugged Me.

Rashaud~ What's Wrong Shay?

Lashay~ My Brother Just Texted Me And..

Rashaud~ And What Baby?

Lashay~ My Mom Died.

She Broke Down. All I Could Do What Hold Her While She Cried. I Felt So Bad. I Know What She Is Going Through. I Mean I Lost Both My Parents In A Matter Of 3 Months. That's Why I Am Like This Now. I Don't Let People Walk Over Me And I'm Very Independent. It's Also Why I Don't Let Myself Get To Attached To Anyone. I'm Trying For Shay Cause I Really Like This Girl, Might Even Be In Love With Her. Naw Scratch That, I Am In Love With Her. That's Why I Try Not To Disappoint Her.

Rashaud~ I'm So Sorry Shay.

Lashay~ Are You Leaving?

Rashaud~ Yeah, I Have To Go To The Bass House To Check Up On Some Things.

Her Face Grew Even Sadder.

Rashaud~ I'll Be Back Lashay.

Lashay~ So Your Leaving Me When I Need You The Most?

Rashaud~ Listen Lashay, I Still Have A Job And A lot Of People I Have To Be In Charge If. I'll Be Back To Be With You Later.

Lashay~ Nah Rashaud Fuck It. I Don't Need You Here For Me. I Don't Need You At All.

Rashaud~ Lashay Your Being Ridiculous. Just Go Upstairs I'll See You Later.

I Walked To The Door Then Reached For The Handle.

Lashay~ Fuck You Rashaud, I Hate You.

I Turned Around To She Tears Streaming Down Her Face Then She Ran Upstairs. I Didn't Have Time To Deal With Her Drama Right Now So I Just Left.

I Was On The Road Thinking About How Lashay Said She Hates Me. I Knew She Didn't Mean It And She Was Just Upset With Everything Going On But It Still Hurt A Little Bit. I Was Stopped At A Light And A Black Gmc Pulled Up Beside Me. This Black Ass Nigga Rolled Down The Window And Smiled At Me. Before I Could Pull Off I Heard A Bang And Realized I Couldn't Move And I Had Just Been Shot.

Lashay's P. O.V

I Was Just Laying Down Watching "Think Like A Man" When I Got A Call From Shakeem. He Was With These People That Took Him When He Called In About My Moms Death. He Needs To Be Released To A Relative So I Have To Go Pick Him Up. I Took The Keys To Rashaud's Red Audi R8 V12 TDI And Got My Purse. I Got In The Car And Started My Drive To Get Shakeem. I Got To The Place Signed Him Out Then We Walked Back to The Car.

Lashay~ Hey.

Shakeem~ What's Up. You Gone Ghost On Me.

Lashay~ I Know And I'm Sorry. How Are You Tho?