Finally Part.2

Rashaud's P.O.V

As Soon As She Said I'm Sorry, Everybody's Eyes Widened And She Had Everyone's Attention.

Dr. Schold ~ We Are Trying The Best We Can, She Isn't Breathing On Her Own, She Is Hooked Up To A Machine That's Breathing For Her.

Rashaud ~ Doctor, Can I Talk To You Outside For A Minute Please

I Couldn't Let Lashay Wake Up And This Shit Be The First Thing She Hears Cause I Know It Would Crush Her Hearing That The Baby Isn't Doing Good.

Dr. Schold ~ Yes, Of Course 

We Both Walk Outside The Room And I Make Sure The Door Closed Behind Us.

Rashaud ~ Doc, What's Going On With Her? Is She Gonna Make It?

Dr. Schold ~ I Have No Definite Answer To Give You, She Is In A Very Fragile State And Is As Stable As We Can Get Her At The Moment.

Rashaud ~ There Must Be Something That Could Be Done Man. Money Is No Problem, Whatever The Cost Is To Have Something Done, Just Name A Price.

Dr. Schold ~ Money Isn't Gonna Help Her Right Now. Try Patience, Time, Prayer, And Love Will Help Her

Rashaud ~ Where Is She Doc? Can I See Her?

Dr. Schold ~ Of Course You Can. Right This Way

We Walked Into The Elevator And Went To The 3rd Level Of The Hospital. We Walked Around The Corner And I Followed Her To The ICU Section Of The Hospital. As We Inched Closer My Heart Started To Race And Damn Near Jump Out Of My Chest. This Was My Baby Girl, My First Girl, And The Youngest Of All My Kids. She Is Supposed To Be My Princess, And I'm Supposed To be Her Protecter, And I Feel Like I Have Already Failed Her. She Opens The Door And Leads Me Down A Hall Which Had Other Babies In It. She Opens Another Door Where, In A Huge Glass Crib Like Box, Laid My Baby Girl. There Was Tubes In Her Connected To A Machine That Kept Her Heart Pumping And Her Chest Expanding. I Walked Over Closer To Her And Kneeled Down To Get A Better Look At Her Face.

Dr. Schold ~ I'll Leave You Too Alone

I Nod My Head And She Closes The Door To The Room And I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of My Daughter. She Looks So Innocent, So Precious. She's As Beautiful As Her Mother And So Little.  I Open The Little Circle Door And Put My Hand Inside To Touch Her. I Rubbed Her Tiny Hand With My Thumb And She Grips Tightly On My Finger. It Was As If She Knew I Was Her Father, And I Couldn't Help It When A Tear Fell Out My Eye And On To The Floor.

Rashaud ~ Hi My Beautiful Briella, Daddy's Got You, He Won't Let Anything Happen To You

She Cracks A Small Smile In The Corner Of Her Mouth As If She Understood Me. I Couldn't Help But Smile As Well After Seeing That, It Gave Me A Sense Of Hope That She Would Be Alright. I Stay In The Room Talking To Her For About An Hour Until I Hear The Door Open.

Nurse ~ Sorry Sir I Gotta Run Her Vitals

Rashaud ~ Do I Have To Go?

Nurse ~ Rashaud Pierce?

Rashaud ~ Yeah That's Me

Nurse ~ Its Karma Romaine, From Middle School. Remember Me?

Someone Please Tell Me Why God Tryna Play With Me Today Mane. This Girl Was My Stalker Through Out Middle School. For Kids That Shouldn't Have Known Nothing About Sex, She Wanted To Fuck Me So Bad. Even Back Then A Nigga Never Wanted To Settle Down With One Female, Not What I Wanted For Myself. She Was Determined To Be The Female That Changed That. She Tried To Hard To Get With Me And Even Try To Show Me How Good Of A Girlfriend She Would Be. One Time I Was Leaving My Basketball Game And She Pulled Me Behind The Gym Just To Give Me Some Congratulations Head. To Say She Was Obsessed Would Be An Understatement,  That Girl Told Me She Wanted To Have My Babies In The 7th Grade. Like What The Fuck I Look Like Man, A Nigga Had A Future And Kids Didn't Fit In Those Plans. She Looks Good Though, Back Then She Was Chubby, No Ass, Braces, And Bald Headed. She Had Slimmed Down A Lot, Braces Were Taken Off, She Got A Lil Booty And Some Expensive Weave In Her Head.