Father Fever

Rashaud's P.O.V

I Woke Up Around 6 A.m So I Could Get Ready And Be Out The House Before Lashay Woke Up. I Knew If She Was Awake When I Left She Would Try And Make Me Stay. I Wasn't Gonna Be Out For Long, Just Got To Check Up On Somethings And Make Sure Everyone Has Been Clearing Out Their Drop Boxes. The New Bass House Was A Good 8 Miles Away From My House, And 16 Miles Away From The Old One. It's An Apartment Complex That Some Of The Crew Lives In So The Cops Wouldn't Be Suspicious About So Many People Coming In And Out. I Pull Up Just As Quan, James, And A Dude Named Martelle That's Been In The Crew Since He Was 13 And Is Now 19 Were Walking In. I Lock My Car And Walk Into The Back Door Of One Of The Apartment's. Everyone Was Chilling In The Living Room Waiting For Me To Walk In.

Rashaud~ Wassup Everyone?

Crew~ Wassup

Rashaud~ So I Don't Have Much Time To Be Here, Gotta Get Back To Shay.

James~ How Cute

Martelle~ Nigga Whipped Or Nah?

Other Crew Members~ Hell Yah

They All Started Laughing And I Couldn't Help But Laugh To

Rashaud~ All Y'all Can Kiss My Ass Okay.

Quan~ You Know We Just Playing Edge

Rashaud~ Whatever Nigga. So Anybody Got Anything To Report?

Martelle~ So I Know That The Purps Crew Has Been Ghost Since D's Killing. I Think They Trying To Bump Dreek To Their New Leader, And We All Know That Nigga Violent.

Dreek Has Been With The Purp Crew For A Long Ass Time Now. He Has Been Causing Us Problems Forever. Only Reason Why We Haven't Popped One In This Niggas Head Is Because He's A Runner. When Some Shit Goesn't Down, He's The First One To Go Missing From The Scene. If He Becomes Purps Leader, This Nigga Is Gonna Be Hard To Get Because He Never Gonna Be There When Something Goes Down Because Now He Gonna Tell Everyone To Go.

Rashaud~ We Need To Get This Nigga Before They Bump His Ass Up. They Just Gonna Stay In The Shadows With That Scary Ass Nigga In Charge.

Quan~ Damn Right

Rashaud~ Since Martelle Had The Information, He Gonna Be Part Of The Squad I Put Up To Catch This Nigga. I'll Let Who Ever Is In That Squad Know By Tonight Who Is In. And I Want Him Alive. Y'all Dismissed. Make Sure Y'all Clear Out Your Boxes Before You Leave.

I Got Up And Headed To The Door So I Could Leave. I Didn't Even Feel Like I Was There For To Long Until I Looked At The Clock And Realized It Was 10:01. Lashay Was Gonna Be Mad But She'll Get Over It. I Got Into My Car And Headed Back To The House. I Got Half Way There And My Phone Started Ringing. I Didn't Look At The Caller Id, I Just Pressed The Answer Button On The Car.

Rashaud~ Hello?

I Just Heard Heavy Breathing

Rashaud~ Yo Who's This?

?~ Rashaud?

The Person On The Phone Spoke Still Breathing Heavy And Sounded Like They Were Crying

Rashaud~ Nicole That's You?

Nicole~ Yeah

Rashaud~ What's Wrong? What Happened?

Nicole~ My Water Broke And I'm Home Alone. Please Come Get Me It Hurts!

Rashaud~ Where You At Nicole?

Nicole~ I'll Text You The Address But Don't Hang Up

Rashaud~ I Got You