Beautiful Nightmare

Lashay's POV

I Woke Up This Morning For My Very Last Ultrasound Before My Babies Are Born. Since Finding Out I Was Having Twins, Rashaud Has Barely Let Me Get Out Of Bed. We Went Shopping For Baby Stuff And He And Quan Took All The Shoe's Out Of Shaud's Shoe Room And Put It into The Smaller Room. They Painted The Room A Cream Color Which Went Perfect With The Brown Furniture We Bought. The Closer I Am To Meeting My Babies, The More Amazingly Nervous I Get. A Lot Has Happened To Me, To Us, In The 8 Months I Have Been Pregnant. But I Know That Once My Babies Are Here, My Life Will Be Better. I Was In The Living Room Watching Tv And Waiting For Rashaud To Get Dress Cause He Wouldn't Let Me Even Drive To The Doctor's, But I Didn't Mind That. I'm Very Happy That He Is So Excited For Our Children Being Born, Even More So That He Knows One On Them Is A Boy. I Think I'm Going To Let Him Get His Junior. He Really Wants His Name To Live On Through His Baby And I Respect That. I Can't Do Anything But Smile And Look Down At My Belly Every Time I Think About Babies, Or Baby Names, Or Even See A Baby, Because I Know I'm About To Step Into The World Of Motherhood.

Rashaud's Big Headed Self Finally Comes Down Stairs And Says That He's Ready To Go. He Comes To Me And Helps Me Off The Couch And Helps Guide Me To The Car. The Office Isn't That Far Away From The House So We Get Their In A Good Amount Of Time. We Wait In The Waiting Room For About 15 Minutes Then Im Called In. They Do The Routine Things In The Ultra Sound But Tell Me My Baby Girl Is Significantly Smaller Than My Baby Boy, And Maybe Even Small In General. That Was Very Stressful And Frightening News. A Small Baby Can Never Be A Good Thing. They Also Told Me That I Am Most Likely Gonna Have To Have A Cesarian Section Due To Me Being So Small But So Big And Pregnant. I Do Not Want A C Section, I Don't Want That Scar. My Stretch Marks Are Already Huge And Are Going To Be Crazy Hard To Get Rid Of. Lucky For Me, Rashaud Held My Hand Threw The Whole Scary News Journey I Had To Experience Today. I Shed Tears And Had A Million Questions To Ask, But Shaud Reassured Me That He Will Do Anything To Make The Rest Of This Process Go As Smooth As He Could.

We Got Back Home And Rashaud Lead Me To The Bed. Hearing All This Stuff Today Only Made Him more Careful And Over Protective Of Me. I Didn't Mind It Though. Nicole Brought Over Khalil And Me And Her Talked For A Little While, While Rashaud Played With His Boys.

Nicole~ So What's New Boo, Other Than You Looking Huge.

Lashay~ I Found Out I Have To Get A C Section Today.

Nicole~ That's Not So Bad

Lashay~ And That My Baby Girl Is Small.

Nicole~ That's Probably Why She Wasn't Detected At First

Lashay~ Yeah

I Felt My Hormones Kicking In And Tears Started To Fall

Lashay~ What Am I Going To Do?

Nicole~ Aw Baby Girl Calm Down, Everything Will Be Alright. Relax. Crying And Panicking Isn't Gonna Make Her Better, It's Actually Worse.

I Was Able To Calm Down And Slower My Breathing.

Nicole~ Good Baby Girl Just Breathe

I Wipe My Tears And Take A Deep Breath In Then Slowly Let It Out

Lashay~ I'm Sorry

Nicole~ Did You Forget I Was Pregnant Once, Like A Month Ago

We Both Start Laughing

Lashay~ Yes I Remember, I Was My Man's Baby

Nicole~ Yeah That Too. But Listen, A C Section Is Not Gonna Be That Bad. Besides, Plastic Surgery Can Clear That Shit Right Up. I Had To Get 12 Stitches After Khalil. And Those Shits Hurt Like A Bitch.