Hits Hard

Lashay's POV

It's 3:32 a.m And I Woke Up Out Of My Sleep To Use The Bathroom. This Was The Only Thing I Didn't Like About Being Pregnant, The Constant Need To Use The Bathroom. I Did What I Had To Then Got A Food Craving.

I Went Downstairs And Then Into The Kitchen. I Opened The Fridge An Bent Over To Reach The Peanut Butter At The Bottom Of The Door. I Stood Up And Turned Around To See Rashaud Standing There Behind Me.

Rashaud~ Damn How I Miss That Ass

Lashay~ Wow Baby, Its Still Yours

Rashaud~ I Know, But The Bigger You Get, The Hard It Get's

Lashay~ I Know, But Just Think. Our Bundle Of Joy Will Be Here Soon

Rashaud~ I Know. I Can't Wait. 

I Take The Bread Out The Cabinet And Start To Make A Peanut Butter Sandwich

Rashaud~ You Can Make Me One Also?

Lashay~ Of Course Baby

I Spread Him Peanut Butter On His Bread And Arranged His Banana Slices In The Middle. I Put The Two Pieces Together Than Hand Him His Sandwich. He Licked His Lips And Rubbed His Hands Together, All I Could Do Is Smile.

Rashaud~ Why You Up So Early Anyways Baby?

Lashay~ I Don't Know. I Guess I'm Just Nervous About The Baby Shower Today.

Rashaud~ What's There To Be Nervous About? I'll Be With You.

Lashay~ I Know Baby. I Just Know You Have Friends And Family That I've Never Met And I'm Just Nervous About Them Meeting Me. I Want To Meet Their Standards, And For Them To Like Me.

Rashaud~ Baby They Are Going To Adore You. Why? Because I Love You, And They Love Anyone That Makes Me Happy. You Have Nothing To Worry About Shay. I'm Here For You Baby Girl.

Lashay~ Thank You My Love.

I Tippy Toe Over The Counter Top And Rashaud Leans Over And Pecks Me On The Lips.

Rashaud~ I Love You Lashay Alexia Brooklyn

Lashay~ I Love You Too Rashaud Franklin Piers

Rashaud~ Aye Lil Girl, Don't Use My Middle Name

Lashay~ Or What?

Rashaud~ Imma Whoop You

Lashay~ Whatever You Say.....FRANKLIN

His Face Got Serious, He Looked So Mad. I Can't Lie I Got A Little Scared And Didn't Know What He Was Gonna Do Next. He Jumped Out Of His Chair And Came Into The Kitchen Where I Was Standing. I Walked Closer To Me And I Backed Up Into The Counter. His Eyes We Red And I Swear He Was As Hot As Fire At This Point. He Raise His Hand And I Squinted My Eyes As If Awaiting For His Big Hands To Graze Across My Face. He Raised His Hand Even Higher And I Closed My Eyes, Squeezed Them Shut And Just Hoped The Sting Wouldn't Last Long. All Of A Sudden, Flick. My Nose Started To Sting And I Scrunched It. By The Time I Opened My Eyes, Rashaud Ugly Ass Had Cleared It Up The Stairs And Into Our Bedroom. My 7 Months Pregnant Ass Was Not About To Chase Him. I Don't Know Why I Thought He Was Going To Hit Me Because He Doesn't Abuse Me, But I Guess It Was Just A Reaction.

I Walked Up The Stairs And Found This Dumbass Nigga On The Bed Hiding Under The Covers. 

Lashay~ Where O Where Could My Baby Daddy Be?

I Walked Around The Room Picking Little Thing Up As If I Was Looking Under Them. 

Lashay~ Lemme Call The Police