It All Started

Lashay Where Is The Tweezers? My mom asked from the bathroom.

Ma They In The Cabinet, Look Harder! I yelled from the kitchen.

Shay I Want Eggs And Grits For Breakfast. Shakeem yelled from our from.

Yes Me And Shakeem Share A Room. My Mom Can Only Afford Our To Bedroom Apartment With Her Low Paying Job. See I Would Help Out But My Mom Doesn't Know About The Drug Game I'm In, And I Don't Want Her Finding Out Anytime Soon. And Since The Grocery Store Don't Pay Shit, She Would Know Something Is Up.

Ma! I yelled.

Yes Lashay? She yelled back.

I Yave To Meet With A Friend Today So I'll See Y'all Later Alright. I said.

Yeah Ok. Bye. She Replied.

Then I Left. I Really Had To Meet Rashaud Because He Said He Had To Talk To Me. The Only Thing Running Through My Head Was Whether It Was Good Or Bad. I Mean I've Been Making All My Drops And Stuff So It Shouldn't Be Something Bad.

I Finally Got to His House. Let Me Tell You This Man Has A Huge House With 11 Cars. An Amazing Backyard And A Gate To Make Sure Not Just Anyone Can Come In. Being One Of The Biggest Drug Dealers In The Game. I Gave Aerin The Bodyguard My ID Even Though We Are Cool He Still Needs It Wnd He Let Me In. I Knocked On The Door And Josie Rashauds Poor Average Looking Girlfriend Opened It.

Josie~ Oh Lashay Girl Come In.

Oh Did I Mention Were Friends. Naw I'm Not Fake At All, But I Think Rashaud Deserves More.

Lashay~ Alright*walks in* Where's Rashaud?

Josie: Upstairs. Go Ahead Up. Tell Him I Said Bye Ok.

Lashay~ Aight.

Josie~*leaves*

So I Walk Upstairs And I Hear The Shower On. I Went Into His Room And Waited For Him To Come Out. He Walked Into The Room With Nothing But His Towel On. Damn This Nigga Was Fine. His 8 Pack Was Glistening With Water Droplets And His Medium Green Almond Shaped Eyes Were Bright. His Speaking Snapped Me Out Of My Trance.

Rashaud~ Lashay.

Lashay~ Oh Sorry Edge*That Was His Street Name* I'll Leave.

Rashaud~ Nah Ma You Good. And What I Told You, You Call Me Rashaud.

Lashay~ Alright Rashaud. What Did You Call Me Over Here For?

Rashaud~ I Need You To Stay Here And Watch Over Things While I Go Handle So Shit.

Lashay~ Isn't That What Your Bodyguards Are Here For?

Rashaud~ I Want You To Do It.

Lashay~ What's In It For Me?

Rashaud~*Smirking* Since I'm About To Be Single In A Minute, You'll See When I Come Back.

Is This Real. He Wants Me. Ahh This Is Fuckin Awesome. Or Maybe He Just Wants Some Pussy. I Don't Know But Either Way I Want Him.

Lashay~ Um We'll See. When Will You Be Back?

Rashaud~ 2 a.m

Lashay~ Ok Whatever.

Rashaud~ Bye Lashay.

Lashay~ Bye Rashaud.

When He Left, I Went Downstairs And Ate Some Pasta. Then I Took A Shower In His Huse Shower. Then I Laid In His Bed To Watch Tv. This All Took Longer Than I Thought Because When I Was Finished It Was Already 11. I Went To The Other Room Who Was Being Occupied By Rashauds 3 Pits Lexi, Dom, And Rich. I Fed Them And The Went To Do A Little Cleaning. I Don't Know Why I Was Cleaning This Niggas House For But I Am Hella Bored. There Really Was Nothing To Clean, Rashaud Kept His Place Cleaned. I Went Back Upstairs And Knocked Out.