Long Story Short Pt.1

Rashaud P.O.V

I Was Sleeping In Bed When I Got A Call From An Unknown Number. I Usually Don't Answer But This Damn Early In The Morning I Had To Know Who Was Calling A NIgga's Phone.

Rashaud~ Yo, It Early As Fuck What Do You Need?

Alante~ RASHAUD!

Rashayd~ Tae? Tae What's Wrong?

Alante~ Rashaud Help Me!

Rashaud~ Where Are You Tae? What's Going On?

Turk~ That's Right Play Boy, We Got Your Sister.

Rashaud~ This Turk From The Purps?

Turk~ You Already Know Nigga.

Rashaud~ How The Fuck You Knew She Was My Sister?

Turk~ I Have Eyes On Your Rashaud, We Caught You Slipping.

Rashaud~ What The Fuck You Want With Her, She Ain't Your Business I Am.

Turk~ Nigga Just Ask Lashay, I Told Her Ass That We Are Gonna Get Her To. Everyone You Care About Is Gonna Die Nigga.

Rashaud~ You Called Lashay?

Turk~ Yeah Nigga She Ain't Tell You?

Rashaud~ Nah, But Fuck That Shit. Let My Sister Go. That's A Pussy Move To Mess With My Family. If You Been Watching Me Than Why You Ain't Just Handle Me?

Turk~ I Want You To Suffer The Same Way I Did.

Rashaud~ Nigga Your Shit Has Nothing To Do With Me!

Turk~ It Really Does Tho.

He Hung Up The Phone. This Shit Meant War. No Way I Was Gonna Let Him Kill My Sister. First Person I Called Was James. I Don't Understand How Turk Got Alante Without Him Knowing.

James~ Hello.

Rashaud~ Nigga Where You At?

James~ My Mom's, What's Happening?

Rashaud~ Turk Got My Sister Bruh, And Your Baby Mama.

James~ What?

Rashaud~ He's Got My Blood, Be At My House In Ten.

James~ Bet.

I Hung Up The Phone And Called Every Crew Member. I Didn't Want To Get Lashay Involved But I Had To. I Called With Hopes That She Answered, Luckily She Did.

Lashay~ Nigga Do You Realize That It's 5 In The Morning.

Rashaud~ Everyone To My House Now.

Lashay~ Why, What's Going On?

Rashaud~ Just Get Dani And Quan Up And To My House, Some Shit Just Went Down.

After I Hung Up The Phone I Waited For Everyone Got Here. James Was The First Over And He Let Everyone Inside As I Tried To Compose Myself. A Couple Tears Ran Down My Face And I Wiped Them. After A Few Minutes I Could Hear That The Door Wasn't Opening Anymore So I Knew Everybody Was Here. I Walked Out Of My Room And Into The Living Room. First Person To Catch My Eye Was Lashay. I Went Down Stairs And All Eyes Were On Me.

Danielle~ You Better Have A Good Reason To Have Me Up At *looks at watch* 6 A.m

Lashay~ Yeah, Because Some Of Us Have Other Things To Worry About

Rashaud~ The Purps Have My Sister

Lashay~ What Sister

Rashaud~ Look I Know I Ain't Tell No One That I Have Other Fam But That's Because I Was Keeping Them Safe.