Getting Accustomed

Lashay's P.O.V

I Woke Up With The Sunlight Smacking Me In The Face. Sarah Opened The Curtain's, She New That Would Wake Us Up. She Looked At Me And Smiled Then Motioned For Us To Get Up. I Mouthed Ok And She Left The Room. Rashaud Just Buried His Head In My Back So That He Wouldn't Have The Light In His Face. I Flipped Over And Got Off The Bed. He Pulled The Covers Over His Head To Block The Sun. I Did My Hygiene Routine And Went Back In The Room To See Him Still Sleeping.

Lashay~ Wake Up

Rashaud~ No

I Tried To Pull The Covers Off Of Him But He Held Them And Was Stronger Than Me.

Lashay~ Get Up

Rashaud~ No!

Lashay~ Your Acting Like A Baby

I Laughed While He Held On To The Covers As If They Were Blocking The Sun From Melting Him Or Something.

Lashay~ My Aunt Wants Everyone Up And Downstairs

Rashaud~ Well, I Want Everyone To Go Back To Be. This Is Why I Wanted To Get A Hotel.

Lashay~ You Wouldn't Rather Be With Me?

Rashaud Took The Covers Off His Face And Laughed At My Pout Face. He Got Off The Bed And Kissed Me.

Rashaud~ Of Course I Do. But I'm Used To Waking Up On My Own Time

Lashay~ I Know, Now Go Brush Your Teeth And Meet Us Downstairs.

Rashaud~ Fine

He Kissed Me One More Time Then Went Into The Bathroom.

I Went Downstairs And Saw Shakeem, Danielle, And Quan Eating And Sarah In The Kitchen. It Smelled So Good. Sarah Was Singing Along To The Radio While Scrabbling Eggs. I Had To Hold Back From Eating Everything Since She Doesn't Know I'm Pregnant. I Sat Down At The Table And Waited For Rashaud To Come Down. My Aunt Came Around And Brought Me A Plate Of Food. It Had Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, A Bagel And Grits. It's As If She Already Knew I Was Eating For Two The Way She Was Feeding Me. Rashaud Finally Came Down And Sat By Me. Sarah Handed Him His Plate And We All Ate.

Sarah~ Ok Everyone, I Have Work Today But I'll Be Home At 3 So That We Can Go Out. Sound Good?

Lashay~ Yeah, Sounds Great.

A Tall Man Came Behind Sarah And Kissed Her Cheek. He Was FINE! Caramel Skin Color With Hazel Eyes, Like Damn.

Sarah~ Everyone This Is My Husband Adam, Adam This Is My Niece Lashay, He Boyfriend Rashaud, Danielle, And Her Fiance Shaquan.

Adam~ Nice To Meet Everyone.

He Was Dressed In A Police Uniform, Damn If He Wasn't My Aunt's Husband And I Wasn't With Rashaud, Id Be All Over That.

Adam~ Alright, I Have To Take Breakfast To Go, I'll See You All Later.

Sarah~ Alright Bye.

Adam Left

Danielle~ Where Did You Find That One?

Sarah~ He Was One Of My Patienct's And He Wanted To Keep In Touch And I Had No Problem With That And Now Here We Are.

Lashay~ Good Catch

Sarah~ Thank You

Sarah Looked At The Clock

Sarah~ Ok It's Time For Me To Go. Who's That Oldest Here?

Rashaud~ I Am

Sarah~ Ok Rashaud, Your In Charge. The Keys To The Porsche Are Hanging In The Garage If You All Want To Go Somewhere, But Be Back By 2 If You Do Go Anywhere.