Finally Part.1

Lashay P.O.V

Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Feel Like Everything Is Perfect. Like Literally Everything Around You Is Going So Right, And Your Just In A Shocking State Of Happiness, This Is Where I'm At Right Now. Rashaud And I Are In A Perfect Place In Our Lives, Even Better Then When We First Met. I Love Watching Him And Julian Interact With Each Other, He Is The Perfect Father To His Sons And I Can't Wait For Our Babies To Be Here So He Can Be The Same To Them. Literally Every Time I Pass The Twins Room, I Can't Help But Smile Knowing That They Are Almost Here. I Am Huge Because These Two, Way To Big For My Size, And My Back is Definitely Affected. If Rashaud Even See's Me Outta Bed, He Turns Me Around And Brings Me Back To Bed, But Man I Need To Move And Stretch Once In A While. I Know He is Very Excited About Having A Daughter, Always Rubbing My Belly And Calling Her His Little Princess. He Keeps Changing Their Names So I Don't Even Know What Their Names Will Be, Which Is Kinda Cute, But I Wanna Know Their Names Too. But I Trust Him, He Won't Name Them Anything Out Of This World.

Rashaud Took Khalil And Julian To The Park While Me And Nicole Put Some Finishing Touches On The Twins Room. She Has Been Super Helpful And Supportive To Me Through My Last Stage Of Pregnancy. Who Would Have Thought That One Of My Bestfriends In Life Would Be The Babymama Of My Fiancé. I Mean She Is Around A Lot Because Rashaud Wants To Be Around Khalil, So Me And Her Interact A Lot With Each Other A Lot, But All The Help I Can Get Is Much Appreciated And Greatly Accepted. The Was A Knock At The Door And Nicole Went And Got It For Me As I Hung Some Flowers Around Baby Girls Crib. I Hear Danielle's Loud As Mouth Downstairs And She Sounded Mad, So I Had To Go Down And See What's Wrong. I Walked To The Top Of The Stairs And Danielle Quickly Turned Around And Ran Up The Stairs.

Danielle ~ You Know Good And Damn Well Your Big Ass Can't Make It Down These Stairs By Yourself

Lashay ~ Girl Anyway What's Going On? What's Wrong.

Danielle ~ Me And Quan Are Arguing Of Course

Lashay ~ Why? What Happened? Who I Gotta Fight?

Danielle ~ Not A Damn Soul

Lashay ~ Okay Fine, Be Like That

I Turn Back Around And Go Back To The Twins Room As Her And Nicole Follow Me. Danielle Isn't Gonna Tell Me What Happened Cause She Says I Worry To Much, And She Thinks I'll Put Stress On Myself And The Babies If She Tells Me. I Can't Help It That I Care About The One's I Love, That's Just What Comes With Love. I Heard A Car Speed Off Outside And Then Danielle Muttered Something Under Her Breath So I Knew It Had To Be Quan. I Hate When Him Or Rashaud Drive Angry, Cause I Know What Can Happen As A Result. I Pick Up My Phone And Call Rashaud Cause I Know If Anyone Can Calm Quan, It's Rashaud.

Rashaud ~ Yeah Baby?

Lashay ~ Baby Can You Please Talk To Quan? Him And Dani Were Fighting And I Heard Him Speeding Off And You Know I Don't Like That.

Rashaud ~ Mannnnnnn. They Always Arguing, But Yeah I Got You Baby. I'll Invite Him Over Here So At Least He Good With Me.

Lashay ~ Okay, Thank You. You Coming Home Anytime Soon?

Rashaud ~ Yeah, Like Another Hour Or So, Ight?

Lashay ~ Yes Baby, I Love You

Rashaud ~ I Love You Too

I Hang Up The Phone Then Look Up To See Dani Scolding Me

Lashay ~ What?

Danielle ~ Girl Don't Do That

Lashay ~ Do What?

Danielle ~ Be Captain Save A Nigga

We Both Laughed