Cherish What You Want In Your Future

Rashaud's P.O.V

So It's 10:16 a.m And Me And Quan Went Out To Do Shit For Ourselves. Sarah Let Us Borrow Her Whip. We Hit Up A Few Store's Then Quan Wanted To Go To The Jewelry Store So We Went There. He Wanted To Put Diamonds On His Chain So I Waited Til He Got That Done. I Walked Around The Store And Looked At Necklace's And Earring's, But Then This One Ring Stood Out At Me. It Was Amazing. Big Ass Rock And The Finger Part Was Covered With Tiny Diamond's. Quan Walked Over To Me And I Stopped Looking At The Ring And Turned To Him.

Quan~ What You Looking At?

Rashaud~ Nothing, Just Jewelry

Quan~ Yeah? That's Why You In The Ring Section

Rashaud~ This Ring Just Caught My Eye

Quan~ Ring?

Rashaud~ Yeah

Quan~ You Not Think About Proposing Right?

Rashaud~ Uh, Nah.

Quan~ Oh Ight Nigga I Was About To Say

Lashay's P.O.V

Since Rashaud And Quan Left Me And Dani Here By Our Selves We Decided To Roam The Street 's Of New York Without Them. We Went To Dylan's Candy Bar And Got A Whole Bunch Of Candy. Then We Went To Tiffany Co And Got Some Nice And Expensive Ass Jewelry. We Hit Up H&M And Bloomingdale's. We Had So Much Fun Together. We Had Lunch In Manhattan Then Returned To My Aunt's House In Lenox Hill. We Pulled Up To The House And The Porsche Still Wasn't Here So That Meant The Boys Were Still Out. Me And Danielle Were Out For 5 Hours So That Mean's They Were Out For 8. Once Again Me And Danielle Had The House To Ourselves. We Watched Some Love And Hip Hop And Then Basketball Wives. I Got Tired And Went Into My Guest Room To Lay Down. I Got Underneath The Soft Cotton Comforter And Slowly Started To Drift To Sleep Until My Phone Rang. I Looked At The Caller ID And It Was Rashaud.

Lashay~ Hello

Rashaud~ Baby You At The House Right?

Lashay~ Yeah We're Back

Rashaud~ Ok, Do You Want Or Need Anything?

Lashay~ Nope I'm Good

Rashaud~ Ok, I Was Just Checking Up On You, I'll Be There In 20

Lashay~ Ight

He Hung Up And I Fell Back Asleep. I Eventually Felt Him Get In The Bed With Me And Turned On The Tv. My Eyes Were Very Heavy And I Was Still Extremely Tired So I Went Back To Sleep.

I Was Woken Up By Aunt Sarah Calling Me And Rashaud Down For Dinner. I Wiped My Eyes And Sat Up In The Bed. Rashaud Was On His Phone When He Saw Me Wake Up He Handed The Phone To Me. It Was A Picture Of Alante Holding A Tiny Baby In A Pink Blanket.

Lashay~ Aw Oh My Gosh! She Had A Girl. She Is So Adorable.

Rashaud~ Yeah, She Had Her Yesterday.

Lashay~ She Looks Exactly Like Her.

Rashaud~ I Know Right. That's My Little Niece.

Lashay~ We Better Get Downstairs Before Sarah Comes Up And Cusses Us Out.

Rashaud~ She Ain't Bout That Life, But Let's Go.

We Got Up Out Of The Bed And Went Downstairs. We Ate Dinner And Discussed Sports. Then We Went In The Movie Room To Watch The Basketball Game, Nets Vs. Spurs. I Don't Like Either Team So I Was Just Chillen. Rashaud And Quan Were Enjoying The Game While Me And Dani Talked About Baby Things. We Thought It Would Be A Good Idea To Look Around At Some Stuff While We Are Here. We Were Thinking We Could Get The Guys To Go Shopping With Us Tomorrow For A Couple Of Hours. Rashaud Shouldn't Have A Problem Considering We Are Shopping For His Baby. We Aren't Buying Gender Specific Things Since We Don't Know The Gender Yet. I Can't Wait To Find Out, And I'm Sure Rashaud Can't Either. Danielle Started To Fall Asleep So Me And Her Walked Upstairs.

I Went Up To Me And Rashaud's Room And Got In The Shower. The Warm Water Felt So Good Against My Skin. A Cool Rush Of Air Hit My Back Then A Pair oF Hands Wrapped Around Me. Rashaud's Embrace Felt So Good Around My Me. My Body Has Been Starting To Ache The Big Our Baby Get's And It Just Soothes The Pain When He Is Around.

Rashaud~ You Ok Shay?

Lashay~ Yeah

Rashaud~ You Sure?

He Rubbed Against My Lower Back And I Winced A Little At The Pain.

Lashay~ Owh, Yeah I'm Good, My Body Just Is Starting To Hurt.

Rashaud~ My Baby Getting Big.

Lashay~ Yes, And Very Heavy To, My Back Is Killing Me. Guess This Is What It's Like When Your Baby Daddy Is 6'3 And Your Only 5'6.

Rashaud~ Aw, My Poor Baby. Let Me See If I Can Make You Feel Better.

He Turns Me Around So Now My Face Was Being Hit From The Water Beads Coming From The Shower Head. Rashaud Rubs Down My Back Going From My Neck To  My Butt. His Hands Felt Good Lightly Massaging Me. He Made Sure To Be Careful Not To Hurt The Part Of My Back That He Just Touched. He Pulled My Body Back Onto Him And Started To Kiss My Neck. It's Be Awhile Since He Has Got Any And I Knew He Wanted It Badly. His Hands Started To Travel From My Stomach To My Pelvis Then Back Up. He Was Teasing Me.

Rashaud~ Only If Your Up To It Shay. I Don't Want To Hurt You. Especially If You Gonna Be Loud, We Don't Need Everyone Hearing Us.

Lashay~ Maybe We Should Pass. The Pain Is Kind Of Bad And We Don't Need To Get Caught. I Promise As Soon As Were Home At Our Own Space, I'm All Yours.

Rashaud~ Sounds Good To Me Shawty. Finish Your Shower.

Lashay~ Ok.

He Kissed Me Then Got Out The Shower. I Finished Cleaning Myself And Got Out. I Dried Off And Wrapped A Towel Around Myself. I Walk Into The Room To See Rashaud Laying Down Scrolling Through Him Phone. He Looked Up At Me With A Smirk On His Face.

Rashaud~ Damn, How Did A Nigga Get So Lucky?

Lashay~ I Don't Know Actually.

Rashaud~ Aha Shut Up, You Know You Have Always Wanted Me.

Lashay~ Maybe, But That's A Two Way Street. You Have Always Wanted Me Also.

Rashaud~ You Right. I Never That It Would Get This Far Though. I'm So Glad It Has Though. We Will Be A Family Soon. And Imma Make You Mine For Good.

Lashay~ You Better, Or I Might Get Bored And Leave Your Ass.

Rashaud~ Stop Trippin, You Know You Ain't Going Anywhere.

I Put On One Of Rashaud's Shirt And A Pair Of His Boxers And Got Into Bed With Him. He Wrapped His Arm Around Me And Rested His Hand On My Stomach. We Were Watching Tv When This Uncomfortable Pain Started In My Side. I Tried To Sooth It But I Wasn't Working. Rashaud Moved His Hand To Where The Pain Was And Started To Smile Really Hard.

Rashaud~ The Baby Is Kicking.

He Grabbed My Hand And Put It Back To The Exact Spot Where It Hurt. I Rested My Hand Back To The Spot And Waited For It To Happen Again. All Of A Sudden I Felt The Kick And My Face Lite Up. Rashaud Saw The Excitement On My Face And Smiled Again. He Kissed My Forehead The Kissed The Spot Where The Baby Was Kicking.

Rashaud~ I Love You Two So Much.

Lashay~ We Love You To.

He Got Up To Turn Of The Light Them Got Back Into Bed To Cuddle With Me. We Laid In A Position That Consisted Of Rashaud's Head On My Belly And Me On My Side With My Arm On Him. He Was Rubbing My Stomach, It Felt So Good I Started To Slowly Fall Asleep. I Looked Over At The Clock To See That It Was 10:22 p.m. And I Feel Asleep.