Teach Me How To Love

Rashaud's P.O.V

I Woke Up, Did My Hygiene Routine And Made Breakfast For Lashay. I Walked Into My Room To Fnd Her Still Asleep. I Put The Breakfast On The Table The Shook Her A Little. Her Angelic Eyes Opened Slowl And To My Surprise She Actually Smiled At Me.

Rashaud: Good Morning.

Lashay: Morning.

Rashaud: How Are You Feeling?

Lashay: Better I Guess. How About You?

Rashaud: Perfect.

Lashay: Good. Is That For Me?

Rashaud: Yeah, Just Something I Put Together.

Lashay: It Looks Good. Thank You. Wait, Since When You Know How To Cook?

Rashaud: Since Forever, Just Haven't.

Lashay: Oh Ok Then. Do We Have To Go To The Base House Today?

Rashaud: Yeah I Have To, But Your Not.

Lashay: Why Not?

Rasshaud: Lashay That's Dangerous. And Your Pregnant. I Just Don't Want Anything To Happen To You Or My Baby. Don't Worry, You Won't Miss Much.

Lashay: Rashaud I Am A Big Girl, The Baby Isn't Going To Stop Me From Working. You Can't Even Tell That I Am Pregnant Yet Anyways.

Rawsshaud: Lashay Please Don't Be Stubborn. You Know I Got You.

Lashay: But....

Rashaud: And I Know You Are Use To Being Independent, But Let Me Take Care Of You While You Are Caring My Child. After That, You Can Work As Much As You Want.

Lashay:*Looks At Him And Sighs* Ok Fine.

Rashaud: Good.

Lashay: What Time Are You Going?

Rashaud: 12.

Lashay: Ok.

Rashaud: What Do You Want To Do To Then?

Lashay: Imma Go Take A Shower.

Rashaud: Ok, I'll Be Here If You Need Me.

Lashay: Ok Thanks.

Lashay Get's Up And Walks To The Bathroom. Rashaud Looks Down But Smiles. He Knows That She Hasn't Gave Up On Them Yet And Neither Will He. He Is Determined To Be Her Man Again.

Today I Wanted To Spoil Her. Get Her Whatever She Wanted. She Deserved The World, But Material Things Would Have To Work For Now. This Girl Is Carrying My Seed, My Child. I Have Never Felt Like This Before. I Didn't Fell Like This With Tiffany When She Told Me She Was Pregnant Because The Day She Told Me, Was The Day She Left Me. She Had My Child Calling Some Other Man Daddy. It Hurts My Soul Every Time I Think About It And I Hate It That I Have Another Child Out There That I Can't See, But Tiffany Thought It Would Be Best To Keep The Baby Away From Me And My Life Style. She Didn't Even Let Me Know The Sex Of The Baby It's Different With Lashay Though. Yes I Want To Keep The Baby And Lashay Away From My Life Choice, But There Is One Problem With That, Shay Is Doing The Same Thing I Do. And Obviously She Isn't Trying To Leave. She Gonna Half To Stop When She Get's Big Enough. I Still Love This Girl, And Imma Do Everything To Keep Her.

 I Heard The Shower Go Off So I Left The Room. I Didn't Want Her To Kick Me Out. I Went Down Stairs And It Got Me To Thinking. Where Is This Baby Gonna Go. I Mean They Gonna Need Their Own Room Right. I Started To Think, And The Next Biggest Room In The House Was My Shoe Room. I Have More Than One Thousand Shoes In There. I Guess I Could Move Them Into A Different Room. I'm Just Trying To Do Right By Lashay So That She Can See That I Am Trying. I Don't Know What I Would Do If She Left Me And I Couldn't See My Child. I Won't Let That Happen Again. I Walk Into My Shoe Room And When I Tell You This Shit Crazy, This Shit Crazy. I'm Talking About Diamond Shelves With Shoes Displayed On Them. All Types Of Shoes. My Most Expensive Shoes Are $20,000. I Have This Machine That Cleans My Shoes After I Wear Them So They Stay Fresh. I Ain't No Addict But I Love My Shoe Game.