Pathetic, Petty, Predictable

I Woke Up In A Bed I Wasn't Comfortable In. A Bed That Didn't Belong To Me. A Bed That I Was Alone In. A Bed That Made Me Realize That Everything That Happened Yesterday Was Real. I Hoped I Just Had A Bad Dream, Or It Was Just A Thought Of What Couldn't Happen. The Painful Thoughts Of Yesterday Flooded My Head Again And I Shut My Eyes To Try And Make Them Go Away But They Stayed Like A Tattoo On My Mind. I Checked My Phone To See More Missed Call From Rashaud And 3 Voicemail's. I Listened To Them.

Digital Voice~ Message Number One (BEEP)

Rashaud~ Shay Listen To Me. I Was Drunk As Fuck. I-I-I Didn't Mean Any Of The Shit I Did Or Said Except For That Part That I Said I Loved You. I Really Do Love You Shay. Look I Was Alone And Mad At The World That All That Shit Happened To You And I Looked For Some One To Be There For Me And It Just So Happened That Nicole Was There. Look Me And Her Are Really Good Friends But That's It. I Want You Shay.

Digital Voice~ End Of Message, Next Message

Rashaud~ Lashay Alexia Brooklyn Please Answer Me. I Wanna Talk About This Shit And Work This Out. What Kinda Thug You Know Begs A Girl To Get Back With Him. I Really Care About You. Just Talk With Me Please.

Digital Voice~ End Of Message, Next Message

Rashaud~ Ok Lashay Fine Don't Talk To Me I Get It. Just Don't Be Like Tiffany And Keep My Kid Away From Me For 1 Year Of There Life. If You Find Another Man It's Whatever Just Don't Have My Child Calling Him Dad. And I Wanna See Me Baby Born So My Name is On That Birth Certificate. I Love You Lashay.

Digital Voice~ End Of New Messages, To Delete These Messages Press 7, To Replay These Messages Press 9 To Here More Options Press Zero.

I Hung Up The Phone. I Can't Believe He Said All That. I Really Don't Think I Believe Him Though. The First Time He Cheated On Me With Nicole He Said He Would Never Do It Again And I'm Almost Positive That Him And Nicole Fucked A Few Times After She Got Out Of The Hospital. I Will Always Love Rashaud, He Took My Virginity And I'm Having My First Child With Him. But I Just Can't Be With Him Anymore. I Refuse To Be Cheated On Multiple Times To A Guy I Give My Everything To. The Thing That Really Sucks Is That I Know He Will Get Over Me Really Quickly No Matter What He Said In Those Voice Mails. 

I Go Into The Draws That Me And Dani Packed With All My Clothes Yesterday And Picked Out My Outfit Yesterday. The Guestroom Has It's Own Shower So I Took A Shower In There. I Smiled As I Looked Dow At My Stomach As The Water Droplets Dripped Along It. You Could Barely Tell I Was Pregnant But You Can See A Small Bump Where The Baby Was Growing. I'm Very Excited But Now I'm A Little Nerves Because Now I'm Doing This Own My Own. Of Course I Wasn't Going To Keep Him Away From This Baby But I Really Wasn't Looking Forward To Seeing Him That Much. Ion Don''t Talk To None Of My Ex's After They Become Ex's They Are Irrelevant To Me And That's Where They Stay. That Rule Will Have To Be Bended For Rashaud But Only Because We Are Having A Baby With Each Other.

When I Got Out Of The Shower Rashaud Was Calling Me Again, Of Course My Ass Answered The Phone But I Wasn't Being Friendly.

Lashay~ What?

Rashaud~ Can We Please Talk?

Lashay~ There's Nothing To Talk About, I Know The Whole Story. There Really Isn't Much To Figure Out  After That..

Rashaud~ You Don't Know Anything That You Think You Do. I Just Want To Talk That's It, Nothing Else. Just Come Talk To Me Please.

Lashay~ Where?

Rashaud~  Zaxby's

Lashay~ Fine, Meet Me In 20.

Rashaud~ Ight Thank You.