This Nigga Already Know

Lashay's P. O.V

We Got Back To Rashaud's House And I Went Right Up Into His Room. He Was Still Outside Talking To Aerin. I Was Flipping Through Tv Channels When I Heard Rashaud And Some Girl Arrguing. I Got Up And Looked Outside To See A Girl I Have Never Seen Before Pointing To Her Car And Throw Papers In Rashaud's Face. He Looked Upset And Confused. She Finally Wiped The Tears Out Of Her Eyes And Walked Back To Her Car And Sped Off. Rashaud Covered His Forehead With His Hand Then Looked Up And Saw Me Looking Out The Window. He Looked So Sad. He Just Sat On
The Stairs By His Front Door And Covered His Face With His Hands. I Went Downstairs And Sat Down Next to Him. I Rubbed His Back Thenkknh He Layed His Head On My Shoulder And Quietly Cried. I've Never Seen Him So Broken Down.

Lashay~ What's Wrong?

Rashaud~ That Was Tiffany. I Have A Baby With Her. She Said That She Wants To Have Nothing To Do With Me And These Papers Say That She Is Taking Me To Court To Have Full Custody Of My Son.

Lashay~ Aw I'm So Sorry Babe.

Rashaud~ She Hasn't Let Me See Him. I Wasn't Even Aloud To See Him Be Born.

Lashay~ Damn, That's Not Fair. Come Upstairs Baby.

Rashaud~*Wipes His Face* Ok *Get's Up And Goes With Lashay Upstairs*

Lashay~*Lays In The Bed With Rashaud* Everything Will Be Alright .

Rashaud~ You've Always Been Good For That.

Lashay~ What?

Rashaud~ Finding The Good In Ever Situation No Matter How Bad.

Lashay~*Smiles* That's What I'm Here For.

Rashaud~*Smiles And Turns Over So Now He's Laying On Lashay* Damn

Lashay~*Laughs* What?

Rashaud~ Your Beautiful.

Lashay~ Well Thank You. You Look Fine Yourself.

Rashaud~ I Try.

Lashay~ Hmm

Rashaud~*Kisses Lashay*

Lashay~*Kisses Him Back*

Rashaud~*Breaks The Kiss* So Lashay I Have A Very Important Question To Ask You.

Lashay~ Oh Gosh. Ok, What?

Rashaud~ Will You Be Mine?

Lashay~ Hmm I Don't Know.

Rashaud~ What You Mean You Don't Know?

Lashay~ Calm Down Nigga, Yes Ofcourse I'll Be Yours.

Rashaud~ Oh That's What I Thought.

Lashay~ Shut Up. *Phone Starts Ringing*
                 Shhh. It's My Mom.

_Answers The Phone_

Lashay~ Hello.

Karma~ Damn Lashay Good To Know You Still Alive. Where Are You? It's Been Two Days.

Lashay~ Sorry Mama. I Was Caught Up At Work. I've Been Working Late Hours To Afford Your Medication Then Sleeping Over Dani's Cause It's So Close.

Karma~ Alright Lashay. When Am I Going To See You?

Lashay~ Tomorrow I'll Be Home Ok.

Karma~ Alright. Love You.

Lashay~ Love You To. Tell Keem I Love Him To.

Karma~ Alright*Hangs Up*

Rashaud~ Everything Alright?

Lashay~ Yeah.

Rashaud~ I Know This Is None Of My Business But What Does Your Mom Take Medication For?

Lashay~ She Has Breast Cancer. And It's Getting Pretty Bad.

Rashaud~ Oh Wow. I'm So Sorry Shay.

Lashay~ It's Alright.

Rashaud~ Damn. We Both Upset Now. It's Time To Solve That*Puts His Hand Between Lashay's Legs*

Lashay~ Alright*Kisses Rashaud*

Rashaud~*Rolls Over And Towers Over Lashay And Still Kissing Her* You Yook Your Birth Control This Morning Right?

Lashay~Yeah.

Rashaud~Alright.

Lashay~*Takes Off Her Shirt*

Rashaud Then Strips Off Lashay's Shirts Leaving Her In A Bra And Underwear. He Leans Down To Kiss Her Then Moves His Hand Up To Her Sex. He Rubs The Lips Causing Her To Moan In The Kiss. He Takes Her Underwear Of The Goes To Work With His Tongue. Her Head Flew Backwards In Pleasure. He Then Stuck In Two Fingers In And She Started To Push His Head Away But He Was Much Stronger. He Picked Her Up So That His Face Will Still Full Of Her Pussy And Her Thighs Were On His Shoulders And Had He Up Againsts The Wall. She Couldn't Do Anything. She Was Dangling On Him And Hold His Head And The Wall For Very Little Support.

Lashay~ S.H.I.T Rashaud. Augh!

Rashaud Smiled The Continued For Another 5 Minutes Then Eased Her Down So That Now She Was On The Floor Standing But Pinned Against The Wall. She Was Shirt Compared To Him. She Was 5'5 He Was 6'2. Ke Kissed Her And Pinned Her Hands Over Her Head. He Took Off His Boxers The Lifted Her Up. She Wrapped Her Legs Around His Waist. He Entered Her But He Eased Into Her Cause This Was Only Her Second Time. She Watched Him Go Into Her Then Bit Her Lip. She Looked Up Into Rashaud's Eyes. His Green Eyes And Her Brown Eyes Were Filled With Lust. She Kissed Him And He Started To Move A Little Fast. Her Mouth Hung Open And She Moaned Loudly. He Brought Her To The Bed And Layed Her Down And Went Back To Work. He Went Into Her Hard. And She Scared His Back Trying To Hold On. That Just added Fuel To The Fire And Her Thrusted Harder. Her Face Started Turning Red And Put A Pillow Over Her Face.

Rashaud~ What's Wrong Shay, Can't Take It?

Lashay~*Throws The Pillow At Him* Fuck You.*Laughs*

Rashaud~*Smiles*

Rashaud Keeps Going Then Lashay Squeezed Him.

Lashay~Fuck Rashaud I'm Boutta...

With One Hard Pound From Rashaud Lashay Explodes. She Shakes And Bucks.
Rashaud Keeps Going Until He Cums And Now They Are Laying In The Bed. His Arm Is Around Her And She Is On His Chest.

Lashay~ What's For Dinner, A Female Is Hungry?

Rashaud~ What Do You Want?

Lashay~ Uhm..Red Lobster.

Rashaud~ Alright, Go Take A Shower.

Lashay~ Aren't You Gonna Come? You Need A Shower To.

Rashaud~ Imma Take One Downstairs.

Lashay~ Um.. Alright Then *Goes Into The Bathroom*

Rashaud~*Sits On The Bed Thinking About Something Then Goes To The Downstairs Bathroom*

>>>>>>>Tiffany>>>>>>>