Re-connection ~ Most Important

Lashay's P.O.V

I Woke Up In A Beautiful Glass House. I Sat Up And Looked At The Sheets To See That They Were Covered In Blood. It Scared The Shit Out Of Me. I Swung My Feet Off The Bed And I Was Still A Little Sore Because Of D. I Still Can't Believe I Was Raped. I Got Up And I Had A Faint Limp. Rashaud Wasn't Next To Me And I Got Even More Scared Until I Heard A Noise Coming From The Bathroom. It Sounded Like Rashaud Like He Was In Pain. I Walked In And He Was Trying To Wrap His Arm But Got Frustrated When The Wrap Would Fall.

Lashay~ Do You Need Help?

Rashaud~ Nah I Got It.

He Tried Wrapping It Again And It Fell Again. He Threw The Wrap Across The Room. I Walked Over To It And Brought It Back Over To Him.

Lashay~ Let Me Help You

Rashaud~ I Can Do It

He Took It Out My Hand

Lashay~ Please?

He Looked At Me And His Eyes Softened. They He Gave Me The Wrapped And I Wrapped Were He Was Shot On His Arm Then I Wrapped His Waist.

Rashaud~ Thank You

Lashay~ No Problem

Rashaud~ You Hungry

Lashay~ Did You Really Just Ask A Pregnant Girl That Question?

He Laughed Then Kissed My Cheek.

Rashaud~ Ight Let Me Just Change The Sheet's And We'll Be Out

Lashay~ Is It Safe?

Rashaud~ You'll Be Safe As Long As You Stay By My Side.

Lashay~ By Your Side?

Rashaud~ Yeah

He Looked At Me And My Facial Expression Showed Him Exactly What I Was Thinking About.

Rashaud~ I'm So Sorry Shay

Lashay~ It's Not Your Fault

Rashaud~ Yes It Is, I Got You Into This Shit. I Didn't Protect You Like I Was Suppose To

He Dropped Him Head And I Lifted It Back Up

Lashay~ You Have Done Everything For Me. I Wouldn't Be Where I Am Now If It Wasn't For You

Rashaud~ You Say That Like It's A Good Thing. Your With A 22 Year Old Thug. Pregnant By Him And Your Only 17. He Can't Keep His Shit In His Pants And Cheated On You. What's So Great About It.

Lashay~ I Look At It Like I'm With A 22 Year Old Thug That I Love And That I'm Having My First Child With. He Put's Me Through Hell Sometimes But I Always Come Back. He Does Any And Everything To Protect Me.

He Smiled At Me Then Kissed My Lips.

Rashaud~ Your So Good Shay.

Lashay~ What Do You Mean?

Rashaud~ You Can Make A Thug Go All Mushy And Shit

Lashay~ Only My Thug.

He Pulled Me Close To Him. I Was Still Hurting A Little Bit But I Didn't Care. Rashaud Didn't Want Sex He Just Someone There With Him. I'm Gonna Always Be His Rider I Just Love Him To Much To Give It Up.

Rashaud~ I Love You Lashay Alexia Brooklyn

Lashay~ I Love You To Rashaud. You Know You Never Told Me Your Middle Or Last Name.

Rashaud~ Last Name Is Piers. You Don't Need To Know My Middle Name

Lashay~ Why Not

Rashaud~ I Don't Like It.