Something Different

Rashaud's P.O.V

I Walked Over To Lashay And Help Her To The Couch. The Hospital Was About 15 Minutes Away So I Just Tried To Comfort Her While The Ambulance Was Coming.

Lashay~ What If Something Is Wrong With The Baby? I Don't Want To Lose My Baby.

Rashaud~ Shay, It'll Be Ok. I Promise.

Lashay~ Don't Promise Something That You Can't Keep.

Rashaud~ I Can Promise You Think, I Will Be With You Through This No Matter What.

Lashay~*Cries Hard* I Love You Rashaud.

Rashaud~ I Love You To Lashay.

I Kissed Her And She Winced t The Pain. She Grabbed My Hand And Held On To It. The Ambulane Knocked On The Door And I Ran To It To Open It. They Run In The House With A Gurney And Lift Lashay On To It. I Continued To Hold Her Hand As The EMT's Wheeled Her Outside And Into The Ambulance. I Was With Her The Whole Ride. They Had Her On A Breathing Machine.

As They Wheeled Her Into The Hospital I Tried To Follow. Three Nurses Ran To Me And Held Me Back.

Rashaud~ No Please I Have To Stay With Her.

Nurse 1~ I'm Sorry Sir We Can't Let You Back There.

Rashaud~ Nahh Man Nahh!

Nurse 2~ Relax Sir. We Will Do Everything To Fix The Problem.

I Then Go And Sit In The Waiting Room. I Call Danielle And Quan To Come To The Hospital ASAP. They Get There About Half An Hour Later.

Danielle~ Where's My Sister? What Happened?

Quan~ What's Going On Man?

Rashaud~ Bruh Lashay Started Bleeding Out Her.........Female Part. But She's Pregnant So I Know That's Not Suppose To Happen.

Danielle~ Oh My Gosh! I Hope The Baby Is Ok.

Quan~ It's Gonna Be Ight Fam.

Rashaud~ It Has To Be Bruh. If Lashay Loses This Baby I Won't Know What To Do.

I Just Held My Head In My Hands. I Felt My Phone Start To Buzz So I Take It Out My Pocket And Check The Caller ID. Nicole's Name Lights Up And I Answer.

Rashaud~ What's Up?

Nicole~ Rashaud Can You Come Over?

Rashaud~ Nahh, I'm A Little Busy Right Now.

Nicole~ But It's A Little Important.

Rashaud~ What Is It.

I Heard Rustling Through The.

???~ That's Right Young Boys, We Got Your Baby Mama Play Boy.

Rashaud~ Aye Yo, Who The Fuck Is This?

???~ Nahh, Don't Worry About All That.

Rashaud~ Pussy Ass Nigga Don't You Dare Hurt Her!

???~ Man I Already Fucked Her, She A Little Lose Man.

Rashaud~ Leave Her Alone, I'm The One You Want Whoever You Are. She Ain't Do Shit To You.

???~ You Right, But This Is One Way To Hurt You, To Get To The People You Love.

Rashaud~ Who The Fuck Are You?

???~ You Will Find That Out Later, But For Now Peace.

Then The Line Went Dead. I Know Lashay Needs Me But Nicole Is Having My Kid To And If I Just Sit Here And Let Whoever The Hell That Was Hurt Her Or My Baby, I Would Never Be Able To Fogive Myself.