Moving Mountains

Lashay's P.O.V

It's Only Been A Week Since I Have Been In The Hospital, But I'm So Ready To Get The Hell Up Outta Here. I Know I'm In Here For The Protection Of The Baby But They Said The Bond Is Getting Stronger Everyday. I'm Only 3 Weeks Pregnant Though And A Lot Can Change Between Now And The Birth Of My Child. Rashaud Has Been Getting Better As Far As I Know, But I Haven't Seen Him In 3 Days. I Didn't Expect Him To Be Here Everyday But The Least He Could Do Is Call Me And Check Up On Me. Nicole Was Release 2 Days Ago. The Fact That He Could Be With Her Makes Me Mad But Hey It's Whatever. And Once Again She Is Still Supposedly Carrying His Child So I Guess She Deserves A Fraction Of His Attention Also. He Isn't The Only Person I Haven't Heard From, Luckily The Person That Made The Threat Towards Me Never Called Back. I Never Told Rashaud About It Because I Knew That Would End Up With Him Most Likely Killing Someone And I'm Not Risking Him Going To Jail.

I Just Stay There Watching T.v As My Nurse Came In To Check My Blood Pressure And Do And Ultrasound To Make Sure That My Egg Was Still Attached To My Wall. She Reassured Me That The Bond Between Me And My Child Was Growing Better Everyday, That New Was Like Music To My Ears. As The Nurse Was Leaving My Room, Danielle Walking Inside With A Huge Smile Across Her Face.

Danielle~ Best Friend!

She Said Sounds Happy As Hell.

Lashay~ Hi Love. Someone's More Happy Than Usual. What's Going On?

Danielle~ Oh What, A Girl Can't Be Happy To See Her Sister Now?

Lashay~ Yes She Can But I Have't Seen You This Happy Since You First Let Quan Hit, So What's Going On Child?

She Held Out Her Hand And I Looked At Her Like What The Fuck And I Suppose To Do With This Until I Notice The Giant Gleaming Rock The Sat Upon Her Ring Finger. I Had To Be At Least 18K And Must Have Cost A Lot.

Lashay~ No Fucking Way!

Danielle~ Yup.

Lashay~ Quan Proposed?

Danielle~ Yeah!

Lashay~ Congratulations Dani!

I Stretched My Arms Out For Her To Come And Hug Me Which She Did.

Lashay~ I'm So Happy For You Dani.

Danielle~ Thank You Shay. I Knew He Would Be The One.

Lashay~ I Have Had My Doubts, But He Has Proven To Me That He Is Worthy Of You.

Danielle~ I Know For Sure, Thanks For Looking Out For Me.

Lashay~ Sorry To Change The Subject So Quickly, But You Haven't Happened To See Or Speak To Rashaud Recently Have You?

Danielle~ Yeah, He At My House With Quan Right Now.

Lashay~ Oh, Nice To Know He's Still Alive.

Danielle~ Why?

Lashay~  Haven't Seen Or Spoken To Him For Three Days.

Danielle~ That Ain't Right, I Know If Quan Was In The Hospital I Would Try To See And Speak To Him Every Change I Got.

Lashay~ It's Alright, I Have My Best Friend Here Now So I Feel Better Now.

Danielle~ Hold On.

Danielle Pulled Out Her Phone And I Knew Exactly What She Was Doing.

Danielle (OTP)

Danielle~ Hey Baby.......Yeah I'm Here With Shay At The Hospital.......Ask Rashaud Why The Hell He Hasn't Been Here.........Yeah Whatever......Okay See You Both In Thirty Minutes......Love You To, Bye.