𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

thank you so so much for 25k🥺🥺 i love you all endlessly<33

—————

reagan's pov:

i woke up the next morning, jaden's arms wrapped securely around my waist. my body definitely felt sore, but nothing i couldn't handle. jaden was still asleep, his head resting on my chest as soft snores left his mouth.

his hair was a mess as i ran my fingers through it. it was getting long, which made it easier to run my fingers through. his hair tickled my neck every time he moved in his sleep.

the morning was peaceful. the sun had risen and was illuminating the room, meaning jaden would be awake soon.

memories of the night before flooded my mind. what had gotten into him? hell, what got into me? it was definitely different from the last time or any time before, but i didn't hate it. i felt adventurous, pushing myself out of my comfort zone and trying something new.

i looked down at my arm, smiling as i saw the butterflies forever in my skin. jaden had practically the same ones on his bicep, my hand coming up got trace over them lightly. i loved his tattoos. they fit him so well, from the dragon on his forearm, to the angels on his neck and shoulder. the small angel wings on his collarbone. the barbwire flowers. even the little smiley face i always forget it there.

"whatcha looking at?" i hear jaden ask, his voice raspy.

"your tattoos" i said quietly, running my fingers up and down his arm.

"i kind of want another one" he said, rolling on his back and pointing at a blank spot on his arm. "right here"

"do you know what you want?" i asked, cuddling to his side.

"i have a few ideas" he smirked, quickly kissing my forehead before getting up.

he crossed the room before turning back to look at me. "you coming?"

i jumped out of bed, quickly regretting that decision when i almost toppled over, my legs feeing like jelly underneath me. i joined jaden and we walked into the bathroom together.

we both quickly undressed after jaden turned on the shower, allowing the water to heat up before we stepped in. jaden's lips immediately found mine as the warm water met our skin. the kiss was soft before he pulled away from my lips, and began planting kisses along my jaw.

"i'm too sore" i breathe out, causing jaden to pull away from my jaw.

"i know baby, i'm sorry for going too rough" he said, quickly kissing my lips once more before turning and grabbing the body wash, lathering it up before he started to massage it over my skin.

~

jaden and i ended up going to a random tattoo shop in la after we grabbed some breakfast. we held hands as we entered the shop, jaden having made the appointment after our shower. i snuck off when jaden was getting his tattoo, deciding to get one of my own.

i skipped back over to jaden, a smile on my face as he was getting his tattoo wrapped. he smiled as he saw me.

"what's that smile for?" he asked, wrapping his arm around my waist as he stood up.

"i did a thing" i smiled, instantly changing the subject. "show me your tattoo"

jaden held out his arms for me, in thin cursive lines was written 'saved by an angel'.

"jaden-" i started, looking up at him.

"i'm happy i met you" he said, cutting me off. "and i'm even happier you let me into your life. i have no clue where i would be without you, thank you for saving me"