𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

reagan's pov:

jaden and i got out of the shower after cleaning up. we mainly cleaned the food of our ourself, occasionally stealing a few kisses as we did so. okay maybe we did more than that and made out the majority of the time, and he maybe have fucked me against the shower wall, but hey who really cares?

i changed quickly into some white sweatpants and a red tank top. i wasn't sure where jaden was going to put the tattoo so i tried to dress as comfortable as i could. i grabbed a pair of white, orange, and black nike's and slipped them on before grabbing my vlog camera.

"what up vlog, how y'all doin on this fine day?"
i said, doing my intro.

"so jaden and i just finished filming my new video, and we just showers. he's changing right now" i said setting up my camera on the counter.

"then we are heading to jaden's and he has a tattoo artist coming and i'm getting at tattoo" i said as jaden came out of my room. he walked into frame and waved at the camera.

"but the thing is, jaden is picking my tattoo and i won't see it till it's done" i said, seeing jaden smiling in the view finder.

"do you know what you're gonna pick?" i asked, turning to him.

"oh yeah" he said, nodding his head.

"okay we are gonna get in the car and get going, i'll see you all at jaden's house" i said, before covering the camera lens with my hand, setting up a transition.

i turned off the camera and turned to jaden.

"you ready angel?" he asked, his hands slipping on to my waist.

"yes sir" i said, leaning up and planting a kiss on his lips. we melted to quickly into the kiss before jaden pulled away.

"we better leave now before i take you into your room and fuck you till you scream" he smirked.

"aww you're so romantic" i said sarcastically, turning and walking towards the door.

~

"okay guys, we just got to jaden's and isaac here is going to be giving me a tattoo" i said, panning the camera over to isaac, who was busy giving jaden his tattoo.

"right now jaden is getting his done" i said, zooming in on the almost finished tattoo being stabbed into his collar bone.

angel wings. why angel wings? i know he already has the baby angel on his neck and shoulder. was he keeping the theme going?

"now tell the people, why angel wings mr. hossler?" i asked, sitting back down in my chair next to him, pointing my camera at him.

"for my favorite person" he said, his hand moving over and gripping my thigh, while still remaining out of the camera shot.

"josh, he is my angel" he continued, a wide grin covering his face as he tried not to laugh.

i turned the camera to josh quickly before turning it back to me, most likely at the most unflattering angle but i didn't care. "wow the bromance in this room is astronomical" i said, cutting the camera.

"nah it's for you baby, so i have you everywhere i go" he smiled, grabbing my free hand and giving it a light squeeze.

i smiled at him, leaning over to kiss his cheek as isaac finished up the tattoo.

"all done" isaac said, wiping the excess ink from his skin before putting cream stuff on it and wrapping it.

jaden got up and instructed me to sit in the chair as he pulled isaac away, telling him what he wanted and recording a little bit on my camera, telling the people what i was getting.