𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

caution!! mature content ahead

—————

song mentioned in chapter:
stretch you out by summer walker

—————

reagan's pov:

i woke up to a pillow being tossed at me, making me jump and wake up. i was on the couch in the living room, ivy standing over me with a voluptuous of coffee in her hand.

"were you writing last night?" she asked, excitement laced in her voice.

no one out slide or my family knew i write music, something i picked up after my mom pasted. i also enjoyed singing but i was too shy to actually make music, produce it, and release it to the world.

i looked down seeing the familiar blue notebook on the coffee table, the memories from the night before coming back to me.

"wrote anything good?" she asked, sitting next to me.

"i did write one. i started another one but i can't seem to finish it" i said, grabbing the book and putting it back in its usual spot in the shelf.

"so... jaden?" she asked.

this image of us last night flashed into my mind again, the way his lips felt on mine.

"oh... right" i said, sitting back down on the couch.

i began to tell her the details from the night before. i explained what happened with jaden at the restaurant, grabbing her face and pulling it close as he had done the night before. i told her how he had shown up here and kissed me before practically running away without explanation.

"woah" she said before a smile took over her face.

"how did you not wake up? he was banging on the door pretty loud" i asked, sipping on the coffee i decided to make.

"o-oh i was facetiming bryce" she said blushing.

"ewww" i said, inferring the scandalous activities they may have taken part in.

"oh gross no we watched a movie on facetime" she said, hitting my shoulder lightly. "hanging out with these boys had made you so dirty minded"

i laughed at her, knowing full well she was joking.

"there is one more thing" she said, turning towards me.

"oh no what?" i asked, expecting the worst.

"they're having another party tonight, and i kinda sorta promised we'd go" she said, causing me to roll my eyes and groan before agreeing to go.

~

this party was different from the last one, as there was definitely less people here, but the place was still very full.

ivy tried convinced me that, especially after my interactions with jaden, i should dress up more to this party. i refused to do anything too extravagant but i let her pick my outfit.

she pulled out a black patterned beaded short dress and some simple black heals, i which i protested at first but eventually gave up. i left my hair down and did some light makeup and put on a gold necklace. ivy on the other hand was wearing a navy blue cropped shirt with jean shorts, she had curled her shirt black hair and done her usual makeup, along with putting in hoop earrings and two necklaces on.

we went out and decided to take some instagram pictures to post, since neither of us have in a while.