𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

caution!! mature content ahead

reagan's pov:

jaden's mouth moved quickly against mine, our tongues fighting for dominance against the other's. jaden eventually won as i gave into him, his hands pulling my body closer to his.

unlike the first time, where he was slow and took his time, his hands were grabby and he was needy. his mouth quickly moved to my neck, sucking at biting at the sensitive flesh. i tilted my head back, a moan slipping out from between my lips, causing jaden to groan against my neck.

i already knew he was hard considering how fast he pulled me to his room. i gently pushed my knee against the bulge that had grown in his pants, causing him to release from my neck as a moan slipped out.

i batted my eyes innocently at him, making his face morph from pleasure to a sinister smirk. he released his grip from around my body, giving me the ability to drop to my knees in front of him.

all the confidence i had before has fizzled away and my buzz was certainly gone now, leaving me nervous and unsure what i was supposed to do. i nervous looked in front of me, biting my lip as i planned my next move.

"don't bit your lip" jaden groaned, his hand tilting my head up to meet his gaze, his thumb pulling my lip out from between my teeth.

he released his grip on my face, causing my gaze to fall to the unfamiliar territory i don't recognize in front of me. i looked back up at jaden, looking for some sort of guidance. he looked at me, realizing i how inexperienced i truly was.

"i forget how innocent you are" he smirked, pulling me up from my knees and guiding me through the practically empty room.

jaden sat on his bed and positioned me between his legs, me dropping back to my knees.

"do you want some help baby?" he asked, making me nod yes in a response.

jaden's hand trailed down my arm to my hand, grabbing it before taking it to his crotch. his hand covered mine, his fingers guiding me to grip him through his shorts. his mouth fell open as he began to guide my hand up and down. his hand left mine as he needed extra support to keep him sitting upright. my motion stopped, unsure what to do now.

"keep-keep doing that" jaden panted, his chest rapidly raising and falling.

i resumed my action, deciding to squeeze slightly, just to see what would happen. jaden's head fell back, a gasp leaving his mouth. he looked back at me, his eyes back to the deep shade of blue i've longed to see.

"are you ready for more?" he asked, i nodded my head yes again in response.

jaden's hands went to the waistband of his shorts pulling them down along with his boxers. i gulped at what now stood in front of me. of course i had seen a dick before, since i've received more dick pics than i would like to think about at the moment, but seeing one in real life was completely different. he was much bigger than i imagined, not that i spent too much time imagining- who am i kidding i definitely thought about it occasionally in my free time.

"just do what you were doing before" he said, closing his eyes as my hand made contact with his cock.

i slowly began to move my hand up and down him, watching jaden's reaction to my touch on him. his abs contracted and tightened as small moans left his mouth. i began to move my hand faster, causing the moans to get a little louder.

"p-put it in your mouth" he pleaded, looking down at me, neediness in his eyes.

i took a deep breath before wrapping my lips around him. i wasn't exactly sure how you were supposed to give a blowjob, but i figured you weren't supposed to blow because that makes no sense, so i began to suck lightly on his tip. jaden's eyes screwed shut as a moan fell out of his mouth.