𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

caution!! mature content ahead

—————

song to listen to during chapter:
hope you do by chris brown

—————

reagan's pov:

the morning sun beamed through the window, illuminating the room. the purple walls didn't help, the light reflecting off them perfectly. i should have gotten black-out curtains. jaden was still asleep next to me, his mouth slightly open as his hair was a mess. he was shirtless, having discarded his hoodie during the night on the floor, along with his shorts i'm sure, he wasn't fond of sleeping in too much clothes. he looked so at peace, like nothing in the world could hurt him. part of me wishes he would wake up, just so i could see his crystal blue eyes.

almost as if he heard my thoughts, his eyes fluttered open, him looking back at me. a smile broke out across his face, him leaning in and kissing me.

i instantly melted into the kiss, my hand coming up to his cheek, pulling him closer to me. our lips moved together in sync, as if they were made for each other.

"that's one way to wake up" he smirked against my lips, pulling way. his voice was raspy and strained from just waking up, but the deep sound of his morning voice sent the butterflies in my stomach on fire.

he pulled me on top of him, so that i was straddling his thighs and wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me close to him. he then moved one arm up my back, his fingers lacing through my hair and pulled my lips back to his.

the hazy of the morning mixed with the passion between us made it feel as if we were the only two people in the world. it was just us in this moment forever. in the back of my mind i still knew that we had to be aware that other people were in the house, but the thought was clouded as jaden slipped his tongue into my mouth.

our sweet and simple moment soon filled with passion and jaden's hands moved to my hips, rolling them against his own. he moaned into my mouth as i took control, grinding my hips down harder on his growing length.

jaden flipped us over, so that now he was on top, grinding his erection in between my legs. his lips moved from mine to my jaw and down to my neck, nipping at the skin.

"jaden- no hickeys" i grunted, my eyes screwing shut as i felt him smirk against my skin.

"that's no fun" he whispered, continuing to kiss the skin.

he sat up on his knees and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, which was actually his, and pulled it off my body, revealing my bare chest, leaving me in just my underwear. jaden licked his lips, a smirk plastered on his face as i laid underneath him. he leaned back down, capturing my lips once more before moving them down to my breasts.

he kissed an bit at the skin on the apex of my breast, before moving and doing the same to the other. his lips left sparks that only continued to ignite the fire he had lit in my lower stomach. i groaned out, desperate for him to continue.

"jaden, please" i moaned, my hips bucking against his toned stomach.

"please what angel, you know i need you to tell me what you want" he whispered in my ear, his face coming up next to mine.

"please do something, anything" i said, his lips planting soft kisses along my neck as his hand began to slowly travel down my stomach and towards my underwear line.

his fingers dipped under the fabric, immediately applying pressure to my clit, causing a gasp to fall from my lips.

"like this baby?" he asked, before moving his hand down lower. "you're soaked"