𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

reagan's pov:

halloween was my favorite night of the year, especially since it was also ivy's birthday. no matter what every year ivy and i went all out, costumes, makeup, the whole nine yards, even if it was just to sit at home and do nothing.

when we were younger we would have horror movie marathons and binge on food, but as we got older we started going out to parties. we'd completely blackout and not remember the night before, but we always made sure to stay safe.

the year before on ivy's 19th birthday, i somehow woke up in a bush outside an elementary school, while ivy woke up in some rich guy's apartment across town. we definitely weren't going that crazy this year, but we were still going to party hard.

everyone came over to the apartment to get ready, ivy started bryce's makeup ready about an hour ago and was almost done, bryce making the process longer as he kept moving around which made ivy loose her mind.

"bryce michael hall, if you don't sit the fuck still i will draw a dick on your head with a sharpie" ivy snapped, making jaden and i snicker lightly.

"rea, go get your costume on so i can do your makeup after i finish bryce's" ivy said, shooing me away.

i moved to my room, seeing me and jaden's costumes laying on my bed. i quickly shut my door, slipping off the large hoodie i had on and taking off my bra before sliding my biker shorts down, leaving me in my underwear. i pulled the short black dress on and situated it, looking in the mirror.

i hadn't worn anything like this in a while, the last time i did i was with jaden, the last party i went to.

"wow" i heard jaden's voice say. i turned towards him and saw him leaning in the doorway. somehow he must have opened it without me noticing or hearing it. "you look beautiful"

i walked over to him and smiled as i looked up at him. he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. i smiled into the kiss as he pulled away.

"i still need to put my ears on, but then can you take an instagram picture for me?" i asked, a hopeful grin on my face.

"of course" he said, pecking to top of my head once more before i left the room so ivy could quickly do my makeup.

"damn bryce, i almost didn't recognize you" i laughed as i sat down on the chair ivy brought into the bathroom.

"i know, ivy did a killer job" he said, kissing ivy's cheek, careful not to get any black paint on her made up face.

"we took a mirror selfie to post too" ivy said, quickly finishing my makeup, as i didn't need a lot added to what i already had on.

ivy slipped the bunny ears on my head and positioned them. she took a step back and looked at my full outfit.

"you look hot" she smiled nodding her head.

i got up and laughed before joining jaden in the living room.

i sat down on the couch and posed for some pictures, jaden directing which way to turn or sit. after what seemed like forever, jaden got one that i liked and i quickly posted it.

 after what seemed like forever, jaden got one that i liked and i quickly posted it