𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

ivy's pov:

i walked back to my apartment after bryce dropped me off. i smiled, biting my lip at the memories i had just made with bryce. somehow, i know he is different. after the party i was totally wasted, and ended up spilling all my secrets to him. he was so understanding and sweet. he then asked me to be his girlfriend, which i gladly agreed to. we decided to take things slowly. i can't wait to tell reagan about him.

i walking into the apartment around 11am, expecting to see reagan in the living room, but to my surprise she wasn't. i walked over to her room, the door cracked open slightly. i peaked in, seeing jaden and reagan cuddling.

"aww" i said quietly, pulling my phone out to take a picture.

bryce🥵

BRYCE LOOK!!I SHIP ITSO CUTE OMGOMGOMG

BRYCE LOOK!!
I SHIP IT
SO CUTE OMGOMGOMG

they are sooo gonna start dating

they better😤

i smiled brightly before carefully pushing to door open and tip toeing into the room. i lightly tapped reagan's arm, causing her eyes to flutter open.

"hey sleepyhead" i whispered, smiling down at my best friend.

she carefully moved out of jaden's arms and walked into the living room with me.

reagan's pov:

"and then ivy punched her right in the nose" i laughed, jaden squeezing my hand as he laughed along with me.

"that is hilarious" he laughed, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

we looked out at the view around us. the forrest was quiet and peaceful, no one else around for miles. the lake in front of us crashed lightly against the shore, the noice quiet in the background.

"i'm so happy we got to get away together" he said, kissing my cheek.

"me too" i smiled, leaning into his body as we looked out at the water.

i loved this. the quiet, peaceful times with jaden, when nothing is completely. no drama or social media pressure. just us, happy and together. i looked over at jaden, seeing him already looking at me.

"what?" i asked, laughing lightly.

"i'm so lucky to have such a beautiful and amazing girlfriend" he said, leaning in to connecting our lips.

but before our lips met, the picture slowly began to fade out and become blurry. the picture completely disappeared and was replaced by ivy as i opened my eyes, feeling jaden's warmth underneath me.

"hey sleepyhead" ivy whispered, smiling at me.

i moved out of jaden's grip and walked out into the living room with ivy. she was dressed him one of bryce's hoodies, specifically a party animal hoodie that she had cropped and some black leggings. her hair was down and she had no makeup on.