𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

caution!! mature content ahead

—————

reagan's pov:

"wake up reagan" i heard a voice call.

i rolled over, not yet ready to face the day. only for the voice to continue.

"reagan angel, you have to get up" it continued.

i opened my eyes, seeing a blurry green figure standing at the end of my bed. i quickly realized the voice belonged to jaden.

"jaden it's too early" i groaned, reaching over to grab my glasses and put them one. once my vision cleared the sight in front of me shocked me. "why are you wearing an elf costume?"

"hossler family tradition" he replied. "it's christmas baby, now cmon and put your costume on"

he tossed a costume onto my bed. from the look of it, it was either a santa costume or a mrs clause one. the red material with fluffy collars laid there as jaden looked at the costume, then back up at me.

"cmon we have a busy schedule!" jaden cheered again.

"okay okay!" i yelled back, pulling the costume in over my pajamas.

we walked out into the living room, seeing ivy in an a similar red dress and santa hat with a huge grin on her face. bryce, in the other hand, was dressed in the same costume as jaden, a blank expression on his face.

the living room had twinkling lights hung up and a small christmas tree on the coffee table. there was white felt all around the corners of the room and wrapped gifts on the kitchen table.

"hey daddy clause" ivy smirked as she walked over to me.

"what is this?" i asked, smiling as i looked around.

"it's christmas" she said, "and it's gift time"

we sat down on the couch and ivy picked up a small box on the table and handed it to me. i looked up at her, still not sure if i'm dreaming or not.

"open it" she smiled, nodding for me.

i pulled the top off the box and pulled the tissue paper away to reveal a blue lego piece on a sliver chain. i picked it up out of the box and looked up at ivy, to see her pull the same necklace out from her dress collar.

"now, we will always be together" she said, linking the pieces to make a heart before disconnecting them and handing the necklace back to me.

"ivy... i love it" i smiled, pulling her into a hug.

"i feel bad, i don't have any gifts for you guys" i said, looking around at my friends.

"don't worry about it" ivy smiled. "we'll have a girls day just you and me"

"okay" i nodded as jaden got up, crossing over to the counter to pick up a small flat box before returning.

"okay this one is from me" he said, handing it over to me.

i pulled the lid off the box, seeing two pieces of paper in the box. i looked up at jaden before examining them closer. they were plane tickets to new york, leaving in 3 hours.

"wha- new york?" i asked, looking up at jaden in disbelief.

"yep, merry christmas" jaden said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up off the couch. "now get ready, we have to leave soon"

~

ivy had packed a bag for me, telling me to have fun on the trip. she said she and bryce would be watching kiwi while we were gone, and that she was going to talk to bryce about her pregnancy scare.