𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

reagan's pov:

i rolled over in bed as the sunlight beamed through the open window in the hotel room. the light hit my closed eyes, making me wince at the sudden change in brightness. i rolled back over, opening my eyes slightly to see jaden sleeping peacefully next to me.

his hair fell over his face and his eyes were shut closed. his mouth hung open slightly as he breathed quietly. his arm was slung over my waist, loose enough to allow me to move around.

i reached up and moved his hair slightly off his forehead, before my hand fell to his cheek, my thumb lightly brushing his cheekbone.

his eyes fluttered open, his bright blue eyes looking back into mine.

"morning" i whispered, smiling up at him.

"morning angel" he replied, his arm tightening around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

his head rested on my head as i snuggled against his bare chest. he quickly kissed the top of my head before rolling over on his back, pulling me on top of him.

"last full day in the city" he muttered under his breath.

"anything planned for today?" i asked, too comfortable to move from my current position.

"so much, so we better get ready" he said, squeezing me tightly before pulling away to get up.

he was only dressed in his black boxers, giving me a nice view of his abs.

"what are you looking at?" he asked, a smile spreading across his face.

"nothing, just enjoying the view" i smiled back.

"take a picture, it'll last longer" he said, mimicking me.

~

we made our way down the streets of new york towards central park. i was dressed in a white tank top with a lavender tie shirt over it. i threw on some mom jeans and my air forces. jaden simple light gray shirt and some light blue jeans that he had written all over.

the sun was out today, which made it a perfect day to go to the park. we walked down the street, hand in hand taking in the view around us.

at the entrance to the park, there was a little ice cream stand. i quickly looked up to jaden, eyes wide as i asked him if we could get some.

he just smiled before quickly nodding his head yes. we made our way to the cart, jaden ordering mint chocolate chip, while i ordered cookie dough. as soon as i got my ice cream, i turned to jaden to see him with his phone out, undoubtedly taking a picture of me.

jaden insisted on paying, shocker, which i protested before giving up. we walked into the park, finding a little path that was surrounded by trees.

"so, what do you have planned today?" i asked jaden, as we walked down the path.

"it's a surprise angel, can't tell you all my secrets" he said, licking his ice cream.

we continued to walk throughout the park before finding a small playground with hammocks set up around the grassy field.

"cmon" jaden said, pulling my arm as he moved towards a hammock.