𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

caution!! mature content ahead

—————

recommend songs to listen to during chapter:
neither do i by nights at toni's playhouse
girls need love (v-mix) by vedo
don't by bryson tiller
call out my name by the weeknd
she by harry styles
slow dancing in the dark by joji

—————

extra long chapter for y'all<3

reagan's pov:

i paced nervously around my apartment. did i really just call him and invite him over? i really am addicted to him. i got even the smallest taste by hugging him, and now here i am, practically begging for more.

a small knock on my door pulled me from my thoughts. my heart rate increased, practically pounding out of my chest now.

i shouldn't be doing this. i shouldn't be doing this. i shouldn't be doing this. but i want to be with him.

i opened the door, seeing jaden standing there, a nervous look on his face.

"are you okay?" he asked, instantly walking closer to me.

i looked up at him, my eyes immediately getting lost in his. the beautiful bright blue that has been imprinted in my mind ever since i first saw them. they were as blue as the ocean, i could get lost in them all day.

"i-" was all i could get out as he looked down at me, his size towering over me.

"reagan?" he asked again, his voice quieter.

before my brain could stop me, my arms wrapped around his neck and pulled his plump lips to mine. he was stunned by my actions at first but surprisingly kissed me back. i pulled away, immediately regretting that decision, already missing the way his lips felt on mine.

"i'm sorry, i-i don't know why i did that" i said, backing away.

jaden closed the door, not taking his eyes off mine. "it's okay"

"no, i shouldn't have called- i- this is a mistake i'm sorry" i rambled.

why am i saying this? i want him here.

"reagan, are you okay?" he asked, sitting in the couch across from me.

"n-no" i said, finally looking back at him.

"what's wrong" he asked, scooting closer to me.

"you" i said , dropping my head down, looking at my hands as i picked at the side of my thumb.

jaden noticed and grabbed my hands, stopping me. i looked back at him. "what about me?" he asked, leaning in slightly. i leaned in more, slowly closing the space between us. our lips were inches apart, about to meet.

"i like you jaden" i said, so quiet i wasn't sure if he heard.

"i like you too reagan" he said, finally closing the space between us.

his lips tasted like they always did, the wintergreen taste familiar and warm to me. his lips molded with mine as he moved his hand to grasp my jaw, deepening the kiss. my hands moved around his neck, pulling lightly on the hair in the back of his head.

jaden pulled me on top of him, straddling his thighs. his hand gripped my waist, pulling us closer and closer to each other. the feeling exploding inside my body was not foreign to me anymore, but an exclusive feeling only jaden could give me.