CH 69

HAPPY READING🤑

Bank card

Jungkook led Lisa to the car park to get his car and laughed when he thought of the earlier situation. "Lisa, ever since you became my girlfriend, your power has improved."

"What do you mean by my power has improved? I've always maintained my power."

"Yes, yes. It's just that ever since you became my girlfriend, your power has become more evident."

"Didn't you see her stance? What kind of manners does she have? Dr. Jeon, your vision is really bad. No......your previous vision was really bad but now you have a very good vision." Lisa thought for a while and felt unhappy. "Tell me, were you friendly with her and gave her a hint to let her think she can act arrogantly in front of me?"

"What do you think?" Jungkook said flatly.

"Okay, I will believe you for the time being." She looked at Jungkook and said. "Dr. Jeon, when you are facing that ex-girlfriend of yours, you should show-off your pettiness, your poison tongue, and your hateful personality. At the same time, keep on your guard and preserve your chaste image."

"You really have such a high evaluation of me." Jungkook pinched her cheek. "Next time when you meet her, don't bother about her and let her come to me with her questions."

"Why?"

"What is why?" Jungkook said. "Of course, this kind of thing is to be handled by men. In fact, I had already told her very clearly and she didn't pester me anymore. Maybe when she saw you today she felt unhappy, so came to create trouble. I will tell her again and forbid her to bother you."

"No." Lisa twitched her mouth. "Why should I give you an excuse to see her once more?"

"Hey, this isn't an excuse, alright?

"Most probably she is unable to let go. Every time she annoys you, you will look for her, then, she will always annoy you from time to time. If you ignore her, she will not have any more excuse to act like this."

"Then if she comes and looks for me, you must not lose your temper with me because I can't tie down her feet."

"If you tie her feet, she will think you are paying attention to her. You are not to touch her, not even a finger." Lisa lifted her index finger and wagged it at him. "Rest assured that if I lose my temper it will only be directed at her. Even if I can't out-talk her, I can still stare at her without speaking until she suffocates." She clenched her fists and also made a suffocating facial expression.

She made Jungkook burst into loud laughter. "Lisa, I really had underestimated you in the past."

"Of course." She lifted her chin proudly. "In any case, you must be clear of your standpoint. Your words and deeds must be self-disciplined and you must not give her any hope. If you can do this, I will consider you as qualified to be my boyfriend. I will not blame you for her personal behavior."