CH 58

HAPPY READING💆🏻‍♀️

Scold him

This meal made Lisa dizzy. It did not only make Jisoo's future look inauspicious, but also affected her future bringing uncertainties. But Jisoo had already made up her mind and her determination was completely beyond the imagination of Lisa. After dinner, she immediately invited the company superiors and several colleagues whom she was on friendly terms to come out, saying that since their relationships were good, she must first let them know before she officially resigns.

Lisa had a headache. Even if she wanted, she was still unable to persuade Jisoo. Just as she had said, the first thing she wanted to do was to inform every one of her plans so that she would not be able to retreat.

In actual fact, Jisoo must be feeling flustered in her heart. In face of such an uncertain matter, Lisa could not understand why Jisoo still insisted on doing this. If it was her, Lisa would not have dared to do it.

When Jisoo had left Lisa to go for her second appointment, Lisa felt a little depressed and she was worried that Jisoo's impulse would cause harm to herself. Then when she thought of Jisoo leaving soon, she knew she would be losing a companion and a good friend. She did not know how she would settle the rent and this made her even more depressed.

While she was taking the bus home, she was deep in thoughts and just as she reached the district entrance, she met Taehyung. He was a little surprised and a little embarrassed. "What a coincidence."

"Right. I just came back from dinner with my housemate. How is your colleague?"

"I went to look for her." Taehyung said with a little shyness. "She said she's fine. She looked alright to me and after a few words with her, I came back."

These two people, one person running and the other person just said a few words. Don't they feel this is tiring? She felt that this stupid behavior is a bit similar to her and Jungkook's behavior. Perhaps, Jisoo is right.

Lisa asked directly. "Do you like her?"

"Ah? No......" Taehyung waved his hand. 'We're not in that kind of relationship. She......I......" He stammered. He shook his head and said. "We're colleagues with a good relationship."

Lisa said. "My housemate said that a woman will not cry at the door of a male colleague without a reason."

Taehyung was so surprised that he did not know how to reply to her.

Lisa looked at his surprised expression and had the impression he really had never thought about this. After thinking for a while, she asked. "Is she single?"

"Er......Yes." Taehyung paused and hurriedly said. "But it's not that she is not good. She also has suitors. I've seen her suitors sending flowers to her and she rejected them."

"I didn't say she is not good."

"Oh......" Taehyung gathered his thoughts, scratched his head and felt a little embarrassed.