CH 18

HAPPY READING

Jisoo pursues Jungkook

In the end, Lisa did not need to be hospitalized.

All this was thanks to the normal test operation of the ECG machine, thanks to the proper operation of the little doctor, thanks to her heart which only beat at a fast rate without any other problems and finally thanks to Dr. Jeon's conscience who did not treat her mercilessly.

In short, after waiting for ten minutes, finally, a strange middle-aged male doctor came in. He acted like Jungkook who asked Lisa a number of questions, for example, in addition to feeling flustered, did she feel any other discomfort, etc. After determining that she did not have any other discomfort, the doctor told her she could go home. The doctor also advised her that if the rate of her heartbeat did not improve by tonight, she was to go to the cardiology department for a consultation tomorrow. He also suggested that she should do a comprehensive physical examination as soon as possible.

Lisa nodded her head in agreement.

She had stayed in the hospital twice and each time she had done a full physical examination. She thinks that within the radius of a hundred miles of her, there would not be another person who had done more check-ups than she had done in the same period.

Jisoo waited for the doctor to leave before she brought out Lisa's clothes.

"You actually brought me clothes."

"Yes. Dr. Jeon told me on the phone that your clothes were stained with blood. He told me to bring you a set of clean clothes." Jisoo winked. "Isn't he considerate?"

Lisa nodded. This was really contrary to her expectations. She picked up her clothes and was about to change into the clean clothes when Jisoo said. "Before we leave I'll go and look him up one more time. It's good to talk to him a few more times. You get changed first and I'll be back in a short while."

Lisa nodded again and watched as Jisoo fluttered out of the ward like a colorful butterfly.

After she had changed, she waited for a long time but Jisoo still had not returned. Lisa pulled out her cell phone and looked at it. It was almost 1.00 a.m. No wonder she felt so sleepy.