CH 67

HAPPY READING🙈

Gift

This meal ended with a charred braised fish due to Dr. Jeon's cooking skill.

Lisa could not stand it and personally prepared a few dishes of food. Then she discovered that Dr. Jeon, who has a successful career, forgot to press the 'cook' button of the rice cooker. The rice in the pot was not cooked at all. So by the time they waited for the rice to be cooked, the dishes she prepared had already turned cold.

After the meal, she spent twice the amount of time as usual to clean up the kitchen.

When Jungkook saw that his first move of making her feel 'touched' had failed, he was as well-behaved as a cat. Under Lisa's interrogation, he did not dare say more than necessary.

"Obviously, I've seen you buy those expensive beef steaks in the supermarket."

"Yes, I really know how to fry the steaks."

"How did you fry it?"

"I use the sauce that Jimin gives me to smear on the steak and I put oil into the pan. Then I'll put the meat into the pan and when it is cooked, I'll pour the sauce over the steaks and it is done."

"Then, what about the whole lot of vegetables I saw in your fridge the last time?"

"That kind of situation was the only time when I wanted to ask you to come to my house for dinner. I had made some preparations in advance. In the end, you hurriedly hugged your pork shoulder and ran away with it."

"......" Lisa did not know what else to say. Well, her Mr. Tyrannosaurus who is capable of cooking a good meal was only her imagination.

"As long as we have our strengths, that's alright." The thick-skinned man was really bold with his own opinion. "In the future, I will be responsible for the matters concerning the living room and you'll be responsible for the matters concerning the kitchen."

Lisa glared fiercely at him.

This day, before Jungkook left he said that he had not planned properly for this but his coming performance is something that is worth looking forward to.

When she was lying in bed that night and thought over the day's events, Lisa could not control herself but smiled.

At first, when she fell in love with him, she felt that everything about him was good except for his personality. Now she feels that his personality is terrible and the rest of him is not necessarily good.

Mr. Peach Blossom Forest who has good skin is actually just a normal man.

Disillusioned, rotten peach blossoms.......Ah, no......they did not have any chance to be disillusioned. The disillusionment was only hers.

Lisa entered her dreams with a smile.

Since she is an ordinary woman and Jungkook is just an ordinary man, so their love is just an ordinary matter.

Every day they sent text messages to each other, talked on the phone and met up two to three times a week. Although there were no thrilling experiences, no passions radiating all around but Lisa was still very satisfied. Although Jungkook was always busy, did not inform her when he was going to be late, and there were one or two immediate cancellations but Lisa did not mind and felt it was nothing.