CH 68

HAPPY READING😂

Take your medicine

The next day when it was nearly time to get off work, Jungkook called to say he could only leave later. He will take his dinner at the hospital and told her to take her dinner first. Lisa agreed and said that after her dinner, she will go to the hospital to wait for him.

After the two people had agreed on the arrangement, Lisa made a trip home after work. When she left her home and was going to meet up with Jungkook, she saw Hana pacing back and forth outside the district entrance.

Lisa had a deep impression of Hana and could recognize her with a glance. Hana looked hesitant and nervous. Hana looked up and when she saw Lisa, she was stunned for a moment, then she turned around and ran away.

Lisa wondered what was wrong with the girl. In the end, Hana did not run far away but suddenly turned back, ran towards Lisa and said. "If you see Taehyung, please don't tell him that you've seen me."

Lisa was surprised and nodded subconsciously.

Hana stressed again. "You must not tell him."

This time, Lisa did not nod and looked at the girl suspiciously.

Hana hurriedly said. "I didn't do anything bad. It is just that I don't want him to know that I had come here to look for him. I mean, I shouldn't have come to look for him, so it is better not to let him know." She blushed and was so nervous that she stammered.

"Oh." This time, Lisa understood.

"Will you promise not to tell him?" Hana asked.

"Um......." Lisa answered.

Hana breathed a sigh of relief. "Then I'll leave now. Sorry about this. Goodbye."

Lisa nodded and walked in the direction that Hana left. She was walking to the bus stop and Hana was also going to the bus stop. The two of them walked for a short distance and when they found that they were going in the same direction, they smiled politely at each other.

Hana was a little nervous and did not talk to Lisa while they waited for the bus. Lisa looked at her and suddenly asked. "Do you like Taehyung?"

Hana jumped with fright and she blushed. She did not know what to do.

"Oh, I know." Lisa nodded.

"I.......No......." Hana tried to explain but when she looked at Lisa's expression that showed she did not believe her, Hana anxiously grabbed hold of Lisa's hand. "Please, don't tell him."

Lisa looked at her and thought of that time when she first pursued Jungkook and the misery she felt. She could not help but ask. "You came here to look for him to make a confession?"

Hana said. "I.......I don't know what to say to him. I just came over."

"You came over and you regretted. Now, you want to leave?"

"He......I........" Hana muttered. "He plans to go back to his hometown. If I tell him this, it seems it will give him more problems. He is a good man. But if I don't tell him, I'm afraid I will never have the chance to tell him."

"Then you should tell him."

Hana shook her head. "It is better not to tell him. In fact, my family hopes that I won't look for a partner from another city. Even if I tell him, it is meaningless and also he may not like me."