CH 40

HAPPY READING

Same district love

Where in life, we do not meet*?

(This means that people will always have the opportunity to meet wherever they go.)

This coincidence gave Lisa a surprise and she was delighted.

For this warm-hearted passerby to appear was better than any other stranger and it gave her greater comfort. Apparently, Taehyung was also very surprised. He scratched his head and smiled. "This is such a coincidence."

The two mothers were very concerned about their reactions. Once they found out both of them already knew each other in S-city and they also stay in the same district, the two mothers were overjoyed. It was the kind of joy that was beyond their expectations and their urgent need to straightaway prepare for a wedding really gave Lisa a fright.

Fortunately, Taehyung was a steady person. When her Elders phobia attacked again, she began to stammer and did not know what to say. Taehyung came forward to take control of the situation.

He encouraged the two mothers to eat the food that was already served and then talked about the food leading them to talk about health care. From health care, he talked about the hobbies of the elderly, drinking tea, playing chess, knitting, playing mahjong and even popular TV dramas. He could actually talk about a lot of things.

After waiting for the two mothers to chat happily and when their mood was more stable, he started to joke about him and Lisa. He mentioned that they had just met and that the two mothers had advanced too far ahead of them which made it difficult for them to get along.

The words spoken were reasonable and he also had control over their chat. In the end, the two mothers agreed that he was right and after that, for the second half of the dinner, they did not mention anything about marriage or related topics. The point of concern was focused on the work and life of the two young people in S-city.

Lisa was not very good at this kind of talk and sat there feeling very uncomfortable. Fortunately, Taehyung was very patient and Lisa Mother was also very interested in the matters regarding him. Taehyung Mother was proud of her son and also loved to talk. So basically, they talked mainly about him and Lisa sat there quietly. The dinner went on smoothly without any mishap.

After the dinner ended, the two mothers were still reluctant to give up and even said that their two children were destined to be together. They even insisted that Taehyung take Lisa for a stroll and told them to come home later.

Taehyung agreed and Lisa also accepted as she did not want to make the situation difficult for everyone. Eventually, the two people walked down the street under the watchful and happy eyes of the two mothers.

"That......I'm very sorry." After coming out of the restaurant, Lisa still felt a little uncomfortable. "My Mom, she is a bit........I hope you don't mind."

Taehyung smiled. "My Mom is also the same. It's alright. I also hope you don't mind."

"Oh." She felt more relaxed and heaved a sigh of relief.