CH 8

HAPPY READING

We are friends

Of course, she did not actually kick him.

And he looked like a normal doctor who was seriously doing his work, carefully teaching the junior doctors. He was very patient with the sick and answered all their questions in detail. He was humorous, witty and made the patients very happy.

Lisa did not speak throughout his routine inspection of the ward. She felt that this man when he was seriously at work, he was really charming and not annoying at all. And he did not cause her any trouble in front of others but only when he looked at her, he would reveal a kind of ambiguous expression.

No, she had used the wrong adjective again. That is not ambiguous, this wretched man is disdainful of her. Wrong, it should be said that she disdains him.

In short, Lisa as a patient and Jungkook as a doctor did not have any problems with each other for the next two days. The situation was so harmonious that Lisa suspected she had become stupid after being assaulted by the two wicked men and now she is having illusions.

But on the third day, Lisa finally confirmed that she had not become stupid. She was still a normal person.

That day Lisa felt better and so dressed in the patient's clothes she went downstairs to sit in the garden and basked in the sunshine. She was calculating the hospital expenses she had incurred and at the same time wondering whether she should go and ask if she could be discharged. At this moment, the handsome man in his big white coat floated to her side and sat down beside her.

Lisa felt a bit uncomfortable and subconsciously moved aside. She coughed twice and her mind became muddled. At this time, Jungkook started to speak.

"Lisa, I know what you are thinking."

What is she thinking? She is not thinking of anything!

At most, she could only think that it would be so nice if she had not met this Mongolian doctor before. Or perhaps, (she pondered)......after she leaves the hospital, she will pretend she does not know him. Or else, (her thoughts churned)......this Mongolian doctor had behaved well for the last two days and now, does he want to give her some harsh words again? This time she must control her mouth and must not embarrass herself. Maybe, (she thought again)......why was it that when she was determined to stay far away from him, she would always end up meeting him? Or else, (she pondered again).........