CH 65

HAPPY READING🤧

Jisoo's concern

Lisa was sleeping soundly and was oblivious to Jungkook.

He was alone and was too lazy to think much about her silly question. After sitting for a while, seeing that she was sleeping soundly, he felt a little angry. Earlier that evening, he had sat at the district entrance for a long time but he could not think of how to apologize to her. Now they are in the same room but they still did not get the chance to have a proper talk with each other.

After getting crazy from being drunk, she had fallen asleep and it was useless to foolishly stay here. After sitting for a while, Jungkook decided to temporarily retreat today and fight again tomorrow. He tucked in the corners of her quilt, stood up and prepared to leave the room. On reaching the door, he paused, turned around and walked back to the side of the bed again. Then he bent down and placed a kiss on her lips. "I told you that every time I see you, I'll give you a kiss. I didn't go back on my promise, Lisa."

Lisa ignored him, did not move and continued to sleep.

Jungkook pinched her nose lightly but she did not wake up and subconsciously swatted away his hand.

Jungkook withdrew his hand and pinched her cheek again. This time, she muttered the word 'Hateful', then touched her cheek, turned over and went back to sleep.

"Lisa." Jungkook called her.

She did not respond.

He called again and nudged her shoulders. This made her slightly awake. In a daze, she turned over with her eyes half-closed. "What?"

"Do you miss me? Lisa......."

She muttered softly. "Hmm......." and slept.

"I miss you very much, Lisa. But you didn't try to date me. If you had acted a little spoilt and coaxed me a little, we could have been together earlier, right? You've to learn to do this."

Jungkook did not respond as she was sleeping soundly. She kicked out a leg, turned over and hugged her quilt.

Jungkook sighed. He stretched out his hands to pull the quilt over her. "Recently, I've become stupid. I must have been infected by you, so you have to take full responsibility."

No one took notice of him. After sitting for a while, he felt bored. "I will come again tomorrow."

He kissed her on her cheek, stood up and walked out of the room. He gently and softly closed the door. He was about to leave when he saw Jisoo sticking out her head from her bedroom. When she saw Jungkook, she smiled and asked. "Is she asleep?"

Jungkook nodded.

Jisoo said again. "Let's have a chat."

Chat?

Jungkook thought about it and then nodded again.

The two people sat down in the living room.

"Dr. Jeon, what do you like about Lisa.?"