CH 48

HAPPY READING 😬

Boyfriend girlfriend relationship

Lisa felt that this conversation is the most intelligent expression in her life.

She had completely exceeded her expectations and with her chaotic brain, when she looked into Jungkook's eyes, she suddenly became clear-headed.

"Lisa, now what kind of relationship do we have?" Jungkook brought up another problem.

What relationship? Of course, she was also not clear. How should they describe this unclear relationship between them?

After thinking for a long time, she still could not think of a suitable answer and she shamelessly tossed the problem back to Jungkook.

"What do you say?"

Jungkook decisively said without any hesitation. "Boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Wrong!"

"Then why ask me?" He twitched his mouth, feeling very dissatisfied.

She thought for a while and then said. "Let's do it this way. Pretend we have gone on a blind date today. After going on a blind date, we will do what should be done normally and we will take it from there. It this is successful, then we will be together. If this fails, then this blind date is considered a failure. What do you think?"

"I don't go on blind dates with people I know."

When Jungkook saw her staring at him studying his expression, he changed his words. "Okay......after the blind-date, what should we do? We should go for a date, go for dinner, go for a movie, hold hands and kiss, then go to bed and get married."

"How can the steps turn so fast? And also your perception for the last two things is wrong. They are not in order."

"They are almost the same and both can be done together. And based on our relationship, other than the last two, we have basically done everything else."

She ignored his cheekiness and asked. "Dr. Jeon, what do you usually do after a blind-date?"

"For those that I don't need to give them face, I'll tell them to look for someone else and for those that I have to give them face, I'll tell them I'll contact them when I'm free. After that, I will never have free time."

"Then doesn't your family keep asking you how you're getting on in your relationship?" In fact, she was constantly troubled by her family on this matter.

"Well, my family is quite subtle."

"As compared to you?"

"Lisa, what has this to do with our current situation? Are you picking on me again?"

She muttered and said his words were indeed not subtle, therefore everyone around him seemed to be more polite and reserved.

Jungkook looked as if he was having a headache and rubbing his forehead, he said. "I really don't know what you are thinking.  Lisa, my reaction is slow today, and my mind is unable to turn. Don't you dare seize this opportunity to show your disdain."