CH 16

HAPPY READING

Blood Phobia

Lisa was admitted to the hospital again.

Ever since she met Dr. Jeon, it seems being admitted to the hospital was an ordinary matter. Lisa sighed and thought of the past. Her health was so good that she did not even suffer from colds.

This time, Lisa's blood phobia was so bad that she had really fainted. When she woke up in the hospital, she felt very ashamed. In fact, she had this blood phobia since she was young but it was just that when she saw chickens and ducks being slaughtered, she would feel sick and nauseous. After resting for a while she would feel better. Then when she was in the hospital and the nurses drew her blood or when she bled due to her injuries, she would just turn away and not look. She would feel a little dizzy but nothing serious.

But this time, she did not know why. Maybe it was because she had never seen a car accident with such serious injuries before or maybe it was because she was psychologically too stressful. In short, when she pressed down on the wounds of the victim she fainted right in front of Dr. Jeon who was giving emergency treatment.

This was what the kind-hearted passerby told her. When she woke up, the passerby stayed by her side and told her the ambulance was coming. He helped her and also came to the hospital with her. When the police arrived, he also gave his statement.

"Police?" Lisa was a bit surprised. The efficiency of the police is really high.

"I called the police." Dr. Jeon, who was wearing a big white coat, walked in.

She blinked and remembered what the kind-hearted passerby had told her of the scenario when she had fainted and she sighed. Forget it, anyway she had never given a good impression to Dr. Jeon and she did not intend to remedy that.

"They were drunk driving and it is a criminal offense. Fortunately, they did not hurt anyone otherwise I would have......"

"Dr. Jeon!" She suddenly interrupted him. This man's mouth is poisonous and he never bothers to curb his poisonous words and there is someone here. What if he is to say some shocking words that scared people and damage his doctor's reputation?

Jungkook stopped talking and stared at her.

She quickly smiled and said. "I forgot to thank people." She turned her head around, avoided the Mongolian doctor's eyes and said to the passerby. "Thank you for saving me. Thank you very much."

The man was embarrassed and repeatedly waved his hand. "It's alright. It's alright. I was just passing by. Do you want to drink some water? The doctor said that you should drink warm water and rest more. If you still feel uncomfortable, you must call them."

"Thank you, it's alright. I'm fine." The man was so warm-hearted that Lisa could not stand it.

"Then......" Mr. Passerby was about to continue to speak when he heard Jungkook coughed at the side.

Lisa and Mr. Passerby both looked at Jungkook who raised an eyebrow and said. "I want to remind you that I am a doctor. So it should be more appropriate for me to give her doctor's advice. This gentleman has been put into a lot of trouble. Thank you for your help. Now it is very late and you should return home quickly. Leave this to me."