CH 9

HAPPY READING

Misfortunes

A long time after this, Lisa did not meet Jungkook again. Jisoo had helped her with the hospital checkout formalities. When she heard that Jungkook's mood was not good and she was so scared that she did not even dare to venture out the door of her house.

Going into hiding for a while had benefits and later when she went out again, she did not have any 'romantic chance encounter' again. She did not go to the hospital, the supermarket or the café anymore.

In fact, Lisa felt that Jungkook was right. They were really not suitable for each other.

He was calm and collected and had long understood the situation.

She was blind and daze and only felt the pain after she hit the wall.

The distance between them was like being separated by a sea. Not only was their life circle different, but their personalities were also different. It was also because of her various shameful, disgraceful behavior that was performed in front of him that separated them.

He was very clear that she pursued him not because she likes him and he even knew she had chosen and picked between him and Rowoon. Since Rowoon already had a fiancée, she had then chosen him. It sounded like she was a woman who disregarded feelings and only cared about practicality. This had made Lisa felt very shameful.

She wanted to say she is not an indecisive woman, not one who has high standards but with little ability and not one who is fickle in matters of love. She had only hoped to find a man with good qualities and live a peaceful life together. There is nothing wrong with having this kind of hope. One who is not always able to meet a man with good qualities and therefore if one is able to meet someone good, it is not wrong to take the initiative.

This is similar to going on blind-dates. At the first meeting, perhaps one may not be able to fall in love but if the other person has good qualities and he is a willing partner who also wants to try to get along, isn't this the same thing?

Feelings can slowly be cultivated.

Well, Lisa also has to admit that although this argument is somewhat reasonable, it is also feeble. Just like the time she was caught red-handed on the spot bad-mouthing Jungkook with someone else. It had a sense of indisputable helplessness.

In short, she must have given him the impression she was a very unlikeable person.

So he had clearly rejected her and he had said that they could only be friends.

But she does not want to be friends with him. She likes him and so she cannot be friends with him. She also does not want to do this. After she had completely destroyed her own image then only she realizes she likes that person. She really does not want to do this kind of stupid thing.

Since this had happened, so she had to face it. She wants to silently cut off all her emotional feelings and extinguish the small flame of love that had ignited.

So she does not intend to meet him again. She wants to continue living her ordinary, chaotic life. Maybe later, she will find a suitable life partner, talk about love and make plans to get married.