CH 52

HAPPY READING🤡

You are so stupid

This night, Lisa had an exceptionally good sleep.

The next morning, on her way to work while sitting on the bus, she could not help but send a text message to Jungkook.

~ Good morning. A new day had begun. Dr. Jeon must work hard to save the dying, take care of the injured and heal the sick.

After sending off the text message, she did not get a reply from Jungkook. She did not mind and looked at the time. Jungkook should be in his wards doing his rounds. When she thought of him in his big white coat, she could not control herself from smiling.

It was a bit boring sitting on the bus. Outside the bus were the familiar scenes that she always saw and on the bus, there was nothing interesting about the crowd of people. She sat distractedly for a while and then pulled out a small book she always kept with her. She wrote down yesterday's date and then wrote ~ Tyrannosaurus was lost for words, not as sharp as previously – there is change.

Um.....she read through and felt satisfied. It is better to write it down than keeping it in her memory. She thought for a while and then remembered ~ Hanging up the phone without saying anything, impolite – there is no change.

At this very moment, she received a reply from Jungkook.

~ Miss, are you trying to start a conversation?

Lisa smiled to herself and for the moment, did not know what to reply, so she kept silent.

After a while, Jungkook sent another text message.

~ Are you thinking to date me? It's not so easy to set up a date with me.

She burst into laughter and thought for a while before writing another line in her small book again ~ Arrogant, too much self-importance – there is no change.

Looking it over, she added today's date in front of the line.

Thinking for a while, she came to the conclusion that it was time to have a date so that she could have more contact with him to make observations. And also, she needed to discuss with him about things between them and their future.

After sitting on the bus for a little longer, she had reached her destination. Just as she was getting off the bus, she heard her cell phone rang with a text message alert. Stopping at a place with fewer people, she pulled out her phone to look and found it was Jungkook again. The message read.

~ Such a big shot? Not replying to my text message? Acting dignified today? Ignoring me after giving instructions?

She laughed out loud and after thinking for a long time, she replied.

~ Young man, work hard.

After pressing the send button, she regretted it. She should have paid more attention to the expression and tone of that sentence. She wondered whether the serious look and tone of her voice in her mind could be expressed through that sentence into his head.