* Under the Table

Summary: harry eats y/n out under the table
Warnings: smut, public sex, oral, female receiving
Word Count: 2744 words
A/N: my submission to the 'sex bucket list fic challenge' hosted by @berrynarrybanana on Tumblr!
___
Y/N had never been to this restaurant. The fanciness and seemingly high-end decorations should be enough explanation as to why. She stared at Harry in complete adoration as he touched the small of her back, gently pushing her forward to follow the waiter. They walked near the back of the restaurant. The waiter unlocked a door, gesturing for them to enter.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to get your order,' He placed the menus on the mahogany table. The round furniture draped with black cloth, accentuating the starch white plates and crystal silverware.  A bottle of wine stood to the right, candles lit in the middle of the table. They nodded at his statement.

"Gosh, H. This must be so expensive," She glanced around the room in amazement, dazzling lights reflecting in her irises. He pulled her chair out for her like a proper gentleman.  She smiled in appreciation.

"Only the best for my girl," He planted a kiss on her temple, settling himself on his seat. Harry tried his best to focus on reading the description of each dish but Y/N was more interesting. Her hair curtained as she faced down to read the menu. She bit her lip in thought, her stomach growling in anticipation.

"Think 'm gonna get the steak with mash," She stated, folding the menu closed. Harry immediately glanced down to pretend like he wasn't just staring at her beauty, imagining dirty thoughts. Her thighs parted around his head. Her juices dripping past her clenching hole, looking for something thick and big to fill her.

"I'll get the same but with a side of peas,"

"Copy cat," She teased, filling her glass with white wine. The stain of her lipstick on the rim made him absolutely mad.
___

"What's gotten into you? Aren't you hungry?" Y/N asked, slicing her steak, popping a bite in her mouth. She moaned at the taste, releasing a satisfied moan and even letting her eyes roll a little. "It's so good,"

Harry dug his blunt fingernails on his outer thighs to prevent himself from gripping her hair and fucking her into oblivion. She had no clue of her effect on him. Y/N raised a brow at him, utensils paused to wait for his answer. He glanced at his plat, clearly untouched except for the small spoonfuls he scooped of his peas. "I am,"

"Why aren't you eating then?" She questioned, easing another forkful in her mouth.

"'M hungry for somethin' else," He drawled out, suggestiveness dripping from his tongue. His lustful gaze eyeing the pucker of her lips.

She widened her eyes, freezing at his statement. "We're in public!"

He shrugged, gesturing to the private room he had booked for them that surely was about to be handy. "And? Y'can't tell me you don't want my head between your thighs," He leaned back against his seat, one arm resting on the dark table cloth draped over the table. "That you don't want my tongue licking your cunt," He bit his lip, watching her take a sip of her wine nervously.

"Stop it, Harry," The waver of her voice indicated to Harry that she was being affected. Her thighs squeezing tightly for the slightest bit of friction against her core. She tucked a strand of hair, shifting uncomfortably at the growing wetness. The fabric of her satin red dress suddenly feeling too heavy on her skin. Warmth crawling up her legs despite the shortness of her dress. Despite the exposure of her cleavage from the deep cut of the dress, she couldn't help but feel completely naked under Harry's scrutiny.

"Don't you?"

She heaved a deep breath, stabbing her steak in frustration for letting his words affect her so much. "No, I don't." She gritted her teeth, hating the way his dimple deepened with the curve of his lips upward.