* Watermelon Sugar

Summary: In which Harry loves the way she tastes

Warnings: pure smut

Word Count: 2.9k

____

Y/N kicked off her jeans, leaving her in her undergarments. 

"What are you gonna do about it?" She asked, heading further so that her back could rest against the headboard. A navy blue matching set covered her chest, to which Harry couldn't seem to take his eyes off of, standing up to pull his pants down slowly. Her chest heaved against the padded cups of her bra, nipples grazing against the fabric, making her arch her back to relieve the burn.  His dark grey boxers accentuated the length hidden beneath, outlining the mushroom-shaped head just below the splotch of pre-cum that had leaked, being massaged by his palm, making his breath hitch. Y/N couldn't help but break the intense eye contact between them to cast her eyes south to where he continued to stimulate pleasure for himself.

"What do you want me to do?" His accent echoed in the otherwise quiet room, tongue carefully carving his words in a tone that had Y/N sizzling on the bed. He crawled towards the woman in front of him, seductively twisting his body, completely entranced by the way she looked. Her hair was messy, but he thought she never looked more beautiful than when she did when her eyes were covered by a sheen of desperation.

Harry grasped her thigh, splitting them apart making Y/N pout slightly at the loss of friction at her clit. The itch in her pussy was almost too much to beat and it didn't help that Harry decided to trace the outline of her boobs with his finger while mouthing at her neck once again once he was close enough. His soft lips pressing light touches on the sensitive skin of her neck that made her shudder against his body. His fingers travelled to her back, easily unfastening her bra, pushing the straps slowly over her shoulder. Harry grasped her hair, pulling to the side to expose her neck, making her gasp in surprise. His nose whipped past her skin, to her ear, whispering lowly about the things he was going to do to her.

Y/N moaned airily when he sucked a mark on her skin, the blood vessels breaking beneath the junction of her neck and shoulder. Her hands found comfort in his tousle of hair, grabbing the roots and pulling hard to lift his face towards her mouth, kissing him with such fervour that she didn't notice his trembling hands lowering themselves until she felt the waistband of her panties snapping against her hips.

She could never get used to how good he was at this. His left hand rested on her lower stomach, providing warmth. His right hand widely covered a part of her thigh while the pad of his thumb ran circles over her clothed pussy, pad flattening where her button was hidden beneath the fabric and pressing down hard once to watch her eyes close in shock and her jaw to open in a choked groan. He fluttered his lashes to her, doe green eyes dilating at her reaction, catching her gaze when he proceeded with soft touches and saying, 'you're wet, baby' as if it wasn't the most obvious thing when his skin moistened slightly with the wetness that had seeped through her clothing.

Y/N whined a high-pitched whimper in response, bucking her hips up at his comment, his nose catching a whiff of her arousal, nostrils flaring in frustration of wanting to tease her but wanting to devour her as soon as possible, "please,"

With the faintest touch, Harry rubbed swifter circles over her clit, making sure to put a bit more pressure at the hood, causing Y/N to arch her back. Her nipples pointing straight in the air, her aroused state making them more sensitive than usual. His mouth found her breast, catching the nub in his mouth, tongue finding its place swirling around her areola, mouth puckering around her skin, cheeks hollowing as he sucked happily. He repeated the same action to its twin, continuing to swarm her clit with circular grazes, hearing her try to sustain the words spilling from her mouth, begging for him to please quench the ache between her legs instead.